Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebrate Warframe's 7-Year Anniversary with Free Gear and More

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageCelebrate Warframe's 7-Year Anniversary with Free Gear and More

Digital Extremes has announced a celebration for Warframe’s seventh anniversary with festivities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    Warframe has sadly Jumped the Shark.
    Folmenrabownz
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

Wylf said:

F2P game that consistently adds large chunks of content and constantly communicates with their community? Terrible!
    Folmenrabownz
  • rabownzrabownz Member CommonPosts: 4

Wylf said:

What a bad comment.
    FolmenDinasty
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I would really have loved to get into this game.  Almost everyone I play games with has nothing but good things to say.

Too bad it's so motherfucking ugly.

Those suits look like a class of blind kindergartners were given melted plastic to play with and told to sculpt it into their mommies and daddies as best they could.

It didn't turn out well.
  • nomurahnomurah Member UncommonPosts: 42

H0urg1ass said:

I would really have loved to get into this game.  Almost everyone I play games with has nothing but good things to say.

Too bad it's so motherfucking ugly.

Those suits look like a class of blind kindergartners were given melted plastic to play with and told to sculpt it into their mommies and daddies as best they could.

It didn't turn out well.

yeah, nobody talks about it because they've been acclimated to the art design. from the outside looking in? it absolutely does look...different. I had a discussion with someone here some time ago about this topic and the gist of it was that you don't play the game for the art. Just to run, gun and wreck face. The art gets more tolerable as you play, with this coming from someone who also didn't find it appealing to look at in the beginning.