Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arathi Basin Battleground For WoW Classic Unlocks March 11

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageArathi Basin Battleground For WoW Classic Unlocks March 11

A new forum post from Blizzard has revealed the unlock date for Arathi Basin in WoW Classic.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    I'm just not feeling it anymore. Going to just level alts and enjoy the game occasionally. I know it's probably just a really bad experience, but it's just not fun being a rogue trying to find a guild and let alone get groups. I've actually gave BFA a reasonable chance at capturing me, so far in two weeks it's still entertaining. Corruption gear is meh cause I have yet to get a good one.

In all honesty if you was to take LFR of the current raid; fit it into classic and tweak numbers. I would almost guarantee a more fun experience than what's in classic. I already did these raids and as DPS it's really too basic, maybe I should change roles. Ok enough ranting for now. Classic is not really a game to get serious with if you play 10 hours during the weekdays. Best enjoyed with a competent raid team and lots of time.
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868

I'm just not feeling it anymore. Going to just level alts and enjoy the game occasionally. I know it's probably just a really bad experience, but it's just not fun being a rogue trying to find a guild and let alone get groups. I've actually gave BFA a reasonable chance at capturing me, so far in two weeks it's still entertaining. Corruption gear is meh cause I have yet to get a good one.

In all honesty if you was to take LFR of the current raid; fit it into classic and tweak numbers. I would almost guarantee a more fun experience than what's in classic. I already did these raids and as DPS it's really too basic, maybe I should change roles. Ok enough ranting for now. Classic is not really a game to get serious with if you play 10 hours during the weekdays. Best enjoyed with a competent raid team and lots of time.

Putting LFR in classic would be insane. You can pug the raids. Just pug them. If you want LFR you have it in BFA. It has no place in classic and goes against every design principle of it. If you want LFR in classic; it is just not the game for you.

You really don't need much time to play classic either. All the time is front loaded. Once you have all (or most of) your pre-raid BiS, you can just raid log every week and play 2 hours a week. I have not stopped raid logging in classic since day 1 of raiding (a little before the first week ended) with the exception of 2 days of AV grinding for rep to exalted. I love raiding in the game even if it is just a couple hours a week.
    BruceYee
  • fairprintindiafairprintindia Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Fair Print India is a leading manufacturer Of bag printing machines. Our bag printing machine is used for ready-made nonwoven bags, d-cut bags, U-cut bags, semi box bags.
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854

Celcius said:

Putting LFR in classic would be insane. You can pug the raids. Just pug them. If you want LFR you have it in BFA. It has no place in classic and goes against every design principle of it. If you want LFR in classic; it is just not the game for you.

You really don't need much time to play classic either. All the time is front loaded. Once you have all (or most of) your pre-raid BiS, you can just raid log every week and play 2 hours a week. I have not stopped raid logging in classic since day 1 of raiding (a little before the first week ended) with the exception of 2 days of AV grinding for rep to exalted. I love raiding in the game even if it is just a couple hours a week.

that wasn't the point. I didn't say put the feature in. I'm talking about the raid itself and the mechanics are more interesting than most classic content at the LFR level.
  • RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584
    People still play Classic? My friends list basically has 3 guys playing it and they're in actual raiding guilds that don't just cancel raids due to no people.
  • AxxarAxxar Member UncommonPosts: 104
    I wish the servers weren’t so overcrowded. Farming herbs for raid consumables takes forever when there are 70 other players in the same zone as you.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Axxar said:
    I wish the servers weren’t so overcrowded. Farming herbs for raid consumables takes forever when there are 70 other players in the same zone as you.
    Exactly why I hate raiding the part where you have to get the consumables.
    Chamber of Chains
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    The best BG.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    BruceYee said:
    The best BG.
    Agreed it was a very good BG.
    Chamber of Chains
  • EkylokEkylok Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Played for 1 month, before I realize I was wasting my time.