Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im bored, so hit me with that lazor beam !

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
So..yet another meaningless weekend with League of legends and animes..
I want to know what do you people play this weekend and why ?

I also want to be part of fun :)
Give me some good suggestions

Comments

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    I guess people are as dead with games like me.

• DafAtRandomDafAtRandom Member UncommonPosts: 125
    I'm also playing the new Rimworld update/expansion.

I'm also playing Brigandine Grand Edition (old PS1 game) because my hype level for Brigandine Legend of Runersia is pretty high (hopefully it somewhat lives up to it).

I may sprinkle a bit of Final Fantasy XIV in there as well.

Thing is I'm pretty sick atm so I may end up in bed having delirious dreams about all those games instead due to the fever.
    Hyperpsycrow
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Mostly watching movies,gaming is just so full of crappy games right now.

I did a Steam Que ue on new releases and the entire set of about 20 games likely cost less than 1 million to make.There was even some dumbass game about propelling your self from diarrhea.That alone should tell you where developers are at...their head up their ass.

So when i game i play Hearthstone,get bored after 3-4 games,then sift through my Steam library to see if i want to play any older games.I tried to play Wizardy 7 but got bored real fast.

Bottom line for me is that i expected a LOT more from game developers in 2020 but it all feels very similar to 1980's just a little more advanced pixels.

So watched the new Harrison Ford movie,something about a Dog's life or something,was a pretty good family movie,was more interesting than games are for me right now.
    Hyperpsycrow

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    I'm playing Wolcen at the moment.  Waiting for the division 2 update to release next week. I like progression, whatayagunnado?
    Hyperpsycrow

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    I plan on reading, finishing a series I started earlier this week.

I think I'll start a new XCom 2: WotC game, as my last one bugged out on me :(

My Skyrim character is up to level 92 (the highest I've ever reached thus far) and may see what else I can do.

Or... If I can get my ass out of the house, I may visit some friends who live a 2 hour drive away (4 hours round trip). We like playing boardgames.
    Hyperpsycrow

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

Wizardry said:
    Mostly watching movies,gaming is just so full of crappy games right now.

I did a Steam Que ue on new releases and the entire set of about 20 games likely cost less than 1 million to make.There was even some dumbass game about propelling your self from diarrhea.That alone should tell you where developers are at...their head up their ass.

So when i game i play Hearthstone,get bored after 3-4 games,then sift through my Steam library to see if i want to play any older games.I tried to play Wizardy 7 but got bored real fast.

Bottom line for me is that i expected a LOT more from game developers in 2020 but it all feels very similar to 1980's just a little more advanced pixels.

So watched the new Harrison Ford movie,something about a Dog's life or something,was a pretty good family movie,was more interesting than games are for me right now.

I see where games are going...sadly. But sounds like my weekends..playing a random game 2-4 times and yes the games feels like 1980...Im tempted to install Winuae and play some commadore or amiga games emulator
    AlBQuirky

edited February 2020
    AlBQuirky said:

My Skyrim character is up to level 92 (the highest I've ever reached thus far) and may see what else I can do.

Or... If I can get my ass out of the house, I may visit some friends who live a 2 hour drive away (4 hours round trip). We like playing boardgames.

That sound exactly like me :D
    I also installed xcom 2 last weekend and finished it because i failed and the game bugged out. But that game is good if u like turn based gamed.

And getting out of the house seems like a end boss mission :D
    AlBQuirky

• TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    edited March 2020
    I guess people are as dead with games like me.
    Nah, come on.
    There is plenty of fish in the sea.

What sort of genre you like apart MMORPGs?

At the moment I am playing Grim Dawn and Doom.

Next I plan a couple of weeks of Warframe and possibly some Albion Online until New World releases.

Check Steam, there is a sale weekend going on, you might find something you like.
    There is also Square Enix sale, get Deus Ex games, they are £ 2 each. Great games if you like stealth combat and good story.

Hyperpsycrow
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Playing Wolcen and reading James S.A. Corey.
    Hyperpsycrow
    Chamber of Chains
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Playing Echo Of Soul and Aion. 
    Hyperpsycrow
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    Dead times in new game releases are a great opportunity to go back and play games you've missed.

With Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 coming out, it's a great opportunity to play the original if you haven't. The combat and graphics are dated, but they were never the focus of the game to begin with. It's focused around world building, story telling and character development. Be sure to pick up one of the unofficial patches that makes it function smoothly on modern hardware.

Another old game that deserves more love is Dark Messiah. It's an action adventure game with a fun story and combat that heavily involves environmental manipulation. Electrify water, knock over a barrel full of oil and set it on fire, destroy a support beam and cause a wall to collapse, or just kick enemies in the chest and send them flying over a cliff. It's old, so just be sure to save often because you will occasionally crash. #TeamXana

Hyperpsycrow
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    AlBQuirky said:

That sound exactly like me :D
    I also installed xcom 2 last weekend and finished it because i failed and the game bugged out. But that game is good if u like turn based gamed.

And getting out of the house seems like a end boss mission :D
    PS: I didn't defeat the boss :(
    Hyperpsycrow

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 756
    edited March 2020
    Since someone mentioned Bloodlines 2 I'm really anticipating this one.

In the 1st Bloodlines I've made a Brujah Anarch, Toreador Camarillan, Gangrel pursued the loner ending, and a Malkavian Camarilla.

The only way I could make the game run on Windows 10 was using the unofficial patches.

I'm guessing the game would be lost on this site though.  Not gear grind based or outlandish skill trees.

I completed Messiah a long time ago.

Myself, on the PC I'm flipping with Sword Coast Legends, trying to go through a complete run of Diablo III, and catching up on ancient games like Summoner PS2.
    Hyperpsycrow

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited March 2020
    Playing The Division 2 while taking a lil break from a JRPG beating spree. Also playing Wolfenstein Youngblood, and contrary to what people say i really like youngblood.
    Hyperpsycrow

edited March 2020
    Gorwe said:
    Some Wolcen and thinking about Total Warhammer even if the micro is killing me(and the whole situation with TWH spread over 3 quite superfluous installments)! Wolcen's honestly up there with Anthem on the list of disappointments. It's...just...meh. Kinda fun, but it's like too much of a good thing spread too thin. Probably should see about replaying Nioh. Maybe some Ninja Kusa build. Or a completely physical Spear? ...hm.

Regardless, there isn't that many new games that interest me tbh.

When's Nioh 2 coming out on PC?

I also bought Wølcen and my god it sucks..the styory line is "meh" like you say.

I tryed ark this weekend to kill time..i also likes survival games but omg ark is ridicules and horrible to play. You start on official servers with a sickness on you that reduce ur stats 20 % then from there on you just die die and die. I got to lvl 10 being the ball in a Dino fight.

Then i play warframe but i got all the frames and the weapons that suits me..I dident play the new missions cuz im bored of that game...the end game is non existent. Its just about farming better rivens.

Then there is POE with a new league again, and i might try that. Im just so tired of all these streamers and youtubers that somehow gets ther hands on all the great drops and get new items first and ton sof currency served on a silver plate. Whil ei yet has to see 1 exhalted orb drop for me with in weeks.

Then i play LOL for fun but that game is only worth playing few times a week.

Then i also have ESO but its the same thing again..buy the newest exp pack and sub to get new content DLC..and soon a new exp will arrive in summer or so. Rince and repeat..find new armours and make a new build until ur bored with that, then you can fight some trials solo that seems impossible for noobs to play unless you watch a streamer and have near end game gear. The rest is is just luck and then you get a epic bow in the end as reward but you wanted the staff...

You can call me sour old man but that is reality in games for me :D

AlBQuirky

• MaridMarid Member UncommonPosts: 128
    I played Fallout 4 and some Xcom 2...my two favorite standbys! But mostly I did a lot of research on Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Will probably buy it after the next patch, or the one after that. 
    Hyperpsycrow
  • timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Deep Rock Galactic
    Hyperpsycrow
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is I started For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE...............https://bit.ly/3bxYzmy

The adbots are back, I thought the new site had foxed them but it seems not.
    AmatheHyperpsycrowAlBQuirky
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I binge watched 5 years of Outlander.  No video games.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Marid said:
    I played Fallout 4 and some Xcom 2...my two favorite standbys! But mostly I did a lot of research on Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. Will probably buy it after the next patch, or the one after that. 

Dont buy it...1000 regrets !

ALL some great kick ass answers..keep em posted if you wanna tell me what game that keeps you going. And no spambot we dont wanna hear about ur fakeass money..shame on you !
    [Deleted User]AlBQuirky

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Scot said:

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is I started For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE...............https://bit.ly/3bxYzmy

The adbots are back, I thought the new site had foxed them but it seems not.
    Talking of which I have been asked to confirm I am not an adbot twice so far due to "suspicious activity". Presumably the adbots are not asked this or can answer with a tick just like me and you. :)
    Hyperpsycrow
    What about elder scrolls online ?
    Is it worth it ?

I need to buy elsewjhere and soon the new harrypotter expansion land and pay for subs..very expensive

• CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    What about elder scrolls online ?
    Is it worth it ?

I need to buy elsewjhere and soon the new harrypotter expansion land and pay for subs..very expensive

It isn't a bad game but I never stick with it for long. The combat is weak, to be polite, and the level scaling makes it feel like you're treading water and never getting stronger.

The world is nice, and questing is enjoyable, but it's missing a lot of what I'm looking for. I'd rather play BDO, B&S or even GW2.
    Hyperpsycrow
    Yes that is what i also feel about ESO
    Not worth my money realy cuz it miss something..a shame