Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 'Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire' Out March 17th

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in Videos Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2 'Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire' Out March 17th

ArenaNet announced this morning that the latest installement in The Icebrood Saga, "Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire" is coming to Guild Wars 2 this March 17th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WedlenWedlen Member UncommonPosts: 146
    We needs GW 3 not more GW2 content. Alas it wont happen. I stopped played in gW@ over a year ago. ITs just so boring now. itst he same thing over and over despite them adding another stor
    UngoodTillernecrolock
  • ShutaraShutara Member UncommonPosts: 140

Ppiper said:

Wedlen said:

We needs GW 3 not more GW2 content. Alas it wont happen. I stopped played in gW@ over a year ago. ITs just so boring now. itst he same thing over and over despite them adding another stor

How many Centaurs and Risen can you fight?

This exactly. I like how they approach new update policy, but it is just reward tracks, collectibles and reviving old and forgotten stories created several years ago (won't comment upon how great thet were, 'cause it's way before I started my journey). And oh, an event/mini instance, yeehaw.
    What is even worse is the awe in the comments under this trailer. Shows how softened is the community right now and how easily can be pleased. Such attitude is one of key factors leading to decline of MMORPGs.

imo.
    [Deleted User]
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    I hate to say it.. but they pretty much screwed up GW2 to the point that a GW3 might be the only thing that could save them at this point.. too bad they canned that mysterious "other" project that half their staff was working on.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

Shutara said:

Ppiper said:

Wedlen said:

How many Centaurs and Risen can you fight?

This exactly. I like how they approach new update policy, but it is just reward tracks, collectibles and reviving old and forgotten stories created several years ago (won't comment upon how great thet were, 'cause it's way before I started my journey). And oh, an event/mini instance, yeehaw.
    What is even worse is the awe in the comments under this trailer. Shows how softened is the community right now and how easily can be pleased. Such attitude is one of key factors leading to decline of MMORPGs.

imo.
    They pretty much purged anyone that was not a fanboi by this point by doing all they could to alienate anyone and everyone else.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• Shatterhand2049Shatterhand2049 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Another update focusing ONLY on endgame content/players? Yawn.

Lieutenant Commander Shatterhand
    Federation News Network XO, Starfleet Operations Officer
    {UFP} United Federation of Planets  =/\= 
    ufplanets.com

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    No, there was a update for new players too. You probably missed that because you just want to whine a bit.
    Ungood

botrytis said:
    No, there was a update for new players too. You probably missed that because you just want to whine a bit.
    They added in a whole "Tutorial" achievement line. I took on one my tome-ed up characters and stomped all over Shiverpeaks to see what it was all about... helped that the dailies were also in Shiverpeaks.. looked like fun stuff for a starting player, and kinda taught the game a bit, like "Here is Food, you can use it for augments", as well as the basic do this starting area, and get a full set of gear.. not sure how this worked with the leveling rewards, but I hope it works well.