Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Head Start Happening Now

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Head Start Happening Now

Bless Unleashed has...well..unleashed on on Xbox One - at least for headstart players. The exclusive MMORPG on Xbox One is available for those who pre-ordered the Ultimate Founder's Edition.

Read the full story here

Caffynated

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I watched a bit of a Twitch stream just to see what it looks like, and yep, even though it's another developer that sure is Bless. Wonder how it will do on the console, as MMORPG's tend to do pretty well on there regardless of quality.
  • bgzgamerbgzgamer Member UncommonPosts: 127
    ughh i wana play.. i had no idea it was out yet. I assumed it would be another few months before release since the stress test was so recent.
    Celcius
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Is the PvP the same as the old Bless where you had to buy an item from the cash shop to get immunity for a short time?

• xkeeperxkeeper Member UncommonPosts: 45

bgzgamer said:

ughh i wana play.. i had no idea it was out yet. I assumed it would be another few months before release since the stress test was so recent.

Hurry then, if we learned anything from Bless, is that it won´ t last long
    momintimbgzgamerCaffynatedDhampirCelciusNyghthowler
  • AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    As much as I would love to see it do well... I just cant help but think "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Still, if it goes well I'll gladly play it, just gonna wait a bit and see.
  • bgzgamerbgzgamer Member UncommonPosts: 127

xkeeper said:

bgzgamer said:

Hurry then, if we learned anything from Bless, is that it won´ t last long

aint that the truth lmao
  • SepellBadeSepellBade Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I'm looking forward to this game. I've never played the PC version and I'm glad more MMO's are coming to consoles. I can't afford a founders pack at the moment so I'll just have to play two point hospital until march 12th!
    Celcius
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    After the PC debacle you should feel bad for playing this.
    Celcius
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,869
    The like 6th first steps of a journey into mediocrity and a swift demise approach.