Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blue Protocol Is Hitting Japan First According to Developer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlue Protocol Is Hitting Japan First According to Developer

The anime-inspired MMORPG, Blue Protocol, has been in the news a lot lately, and a new developer quote gives credence to the fact it could be hitting the West.

Read the full story here

Comments

• nomurahnomurah Member UncommonPosts: 42
    tell me something I don't know!
  • GrymmoireGrymmoire Member UncommonPosts: 181

nomurah said:

tell me something I don't know!

Did you know that an Ostrich doesn't really bury its head in the sand and that it can deliver a kick powerful enough to kill a lion?

You asked! He he
    momintimstrawhat0981dinogn
  • Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    Not even going to try and reassure us that it's not p2w? Welp just know what to expect.
  • NecromaNecroma Member UncommonPosts: 45

Mange1 said:

Not even going to try and reassure us that it's not p2w? Welp just know what to expect.

Why would they even mention anything about cashshop(when they already talked, and "don't know" what will be in the future) when the question is about countries the games CBT will be available(need vpn if its only japan). Do you even logic m8...
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    xD_Gaming said:
    I can't be the only one excited about this game :|
    I really like the art style.
    For the game play though I need to see more before I can get really excited about it.
    [Deleted User]
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited March 2020
    They have no plans to bring this to the West I sincerely hope they change their minds and soon too and not have to wait like eight years we did for PSO2.

EDIT: Just found out that they announced a global release.
    Post edited by cheyane on
    Chamber of Chains