Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Addresses Concerns About Players Resetting the Rallying Cry

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlizzard Addresses Concerns About Players Resetting the Rallying Cry

Blizzard has taken to the forums to address the increasing concerns about players resetting the Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer buff for World of Warcraft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    The train wreck that doesn't end….
    fearuJeroKane
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,847
    edited February 2020
    Viper482 said:
    You know, I don't think the Blizzard news regulars (ie the exact same people that must post in every thread about how much they don't like Blizzard) don't even read the articles anymore, just unload their drive-by shit post and move on.

If Blizzard doesn't change an exploit from 2005 then people complain, and if they do change something people also complain. People just want to complain.
    IceAgeMcSleaz
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Xiaoki said:

Viper482 said:

If Blizzard doesn't change an exploit from 2005 then people complain, and if they do change something people also complain. People just want to complain.

This, a hundred times.

/caseclosed

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388
    This kinda reminds me of watching speed runs on twitch, which usually exploit the hell out of bugs in the game.

Do you fix decade+ old bugs/exploits or do you leave it alone to maintain nostalgia?

There's always going to be a side that feels betrayed no matter what you do.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064

Xiaoki said:

Viper482 said:

You know, I don't think the Blizzard news regulars (ie the exact same people that must post in every thread about how much they don't like Blizzard) don't even read the articles anymore, just unload their drive-by shit post and move on.

Yet here you are.....funny that.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!