Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadow Arena Closed Beta Starts Today

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageShadow Arena Closed Beta Starts Today

Pearl Abyss announced today that players can hop in the Shadow Arena now through March 8th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    dead game incoming...

i played it while implented in BDO, i found a lot of glitch to wait and place 3-5 each time
    the game itself is just garbage
    Life2v
  • Morfo2Morfo2 Member UncommonPosts: 127
    I don't get it... This is a random lucky BR. It's not about skill or anything. It's just about who have the best ping and who activate the skill first lol.
    Didn't like at all!
    Life2v
  • reslresl Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    "Battle Royale" which has nothing to do with MMORPG genre
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Pearl Abyss...lol,they have no idea what they are doing.
    A spin off of BDO but a mod that takes literally 1 month of work,they are just jumping on the BR bandwagon like everyone else.

At least with Epic i know first hand that they do care about cheating,i wouldn't trust a fair game ever within a Pearl Abyss game.
    armageddonx911Life2v

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Wizardry said:

Pearl Abyss...lol,they have no idea what they are doing.
    A spin off of BDO but a mod that takes literally 1 month of work,they are just jumping on the BR bandwagon like everyone else.

At least with Epic i know first hand that they do care about cheating,i wouldn't trust a fair game ever within a Pearl Abyss game.

Well, it was originally part of the game as a 'separate' pvp mode, but Kakao likes money so what better way than to just strip it from the game (according to them at the time because of hackers, but I'm sure it'll be alright this time, right Kakao?!?!?) and double dip consumers.
    Life2v