Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone playing?

Cyber-DemonCyber-Demon Member UncommonPosts: 18
Has anyone tried this, is it worth buying the early access etc.?

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited February 2017
    been playing for bout 10 months , off and on , each update i jump in .. great game ... yes worth the price at this time for EA , lots to do ....

Big update coming with 4.0 also ....

If you missed out or wanted to a part of somehting like the EA of Grim Dawn or Path of Exile , this is very much a similar path and experience
  • Cyber-DemonCyber-Demon Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Decided to buy the EA on Steam. First I thought it was a little to unfinished but now when I have played it for a couple more hours I must say I am truly impressed. It reminds me of D2 and even though it does lack loads of content it got a massive potential. I also like the fact that its done by a small independent studio. Meaning they don't have any other games to fall back on making it more probable that they keep improving it for a long time to come. 
  • GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
    edited February 2020
    I cant finish the game ACT 3 Endboss because he is bugged since almost 7 days...

No fix nothing...

So no i am not playing because i cant continue....

p.s sorry i havent seen how old this posting was....  didnt want to wake up a necro post.. excuse me