Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul Producer’s Letter Looks at 2020 Roadmap

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlade & Soul Producer’s Letter Looks at 2020 Roadmap

The latest Producer’s Letter for Blade & Soul has just dropped, outlining what the team has planned for 2020.

Read the full story here

Comments

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Wow so still nothing about UE4 huh?
    doomex
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I guess its easy to make a road map if you're doing the exact same thing as previous years just with a different coat of paint. Maybe less so since no new class.
  • GatsuZerkGatsuZerk Member UncommonPosts: 137
    edited February 2020
    Zen Archer was so popular because it instantly became #1 DPS and BnS is all about DPS. This game would be really great if it wasn't so P2W and they could get UE4 out quicker that hopefully fixes FPS in raids. I gotta admit, I am intrigued by the FM 3rd spec.
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Game refuses to open for me since I quit when it first came out. Would probaly only take me 5 mins to quit again so I'll assume I'm not missing out on much.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I wish I had the reflexes to play this game. I think I would have really loved it.

• DeathleecherDeathleecher Member UncommonPosts: 89
    No UE4, i guess ill play the game next year
    doomex
  • doomexdoomex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    So no new engine news. Oh well... That's the only thing that will make me wanna play it.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    the game is a huge grind , for whales , even on UE4 ppl wont last more than 1 month at best
    gastovski1
  • Phoenix_HawkPhoenix_Hawk Member UncommonPosts: 290
    There's still people playing this? How'd they find so many masochists?