Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Signatures inquiry...

Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
I have noticed quite a few peeps using images in their sigs and was wondering how they are going about this?  The usual siggy codes do not work for me and only give the link in blue instead of the actual image, also I can use the "insert image tool" at the top of the post box and it will show up in my siggy, in signature settings, but when I save it gives me a "You are only allowed 0 images" error.

How are people going about getting image siggy to work like they should via [img][/img] or other tags?

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

Asheram

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    I used to have a Bannerlord pic in my sig but removed it awhile ago because it was too big but never got around to replacing it. Now even before I put image in signature settings it says 0 images allowed, Strange because like you said some have images. 
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    edited February 2020
    xD_Gaming said:
    try using [ img ]  [ /img ]  ith out the spaces

Doesn't work, it will give me the first tag in white [img] and the rest of the link in blue where you can click on it to go see the image.

None of the codes at postimage or imgur work.

Got to be honest but not being able to have images is more than sucky :/

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.