Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Public Test Server is Open - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageArcheAge Public Test Server is Open - MMORPG.com

The ArcheAge public test server is now open for...testing. Here are the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Haven't they had a PTS for years....?
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,361
    AA REFORGED SERVER? :D
    Shaihuby
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    What are they testing? I can't imagine they have any content to test.
  • zxlotusxzzxlotusxz Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Probably just back end stuff... I'm sure an Archeage server is a combination of multiple servers that have to work together.
  • actionbrownactionbrown Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Turn on fluffy
  • foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    They want to make sure all five of their players can login and sit around complaining about how the game is dead and not crash the servers.
    [Deleted User]Roin
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    "We want to test things now after we already killed our game"
    [Deleted User]

MurderHerd

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Warlyx said:
    AA REFORGED SERVER? :D

OMG, I think you actually might have it! The PTS will be for ArcheAge Re: Unchained. This time it'll have a 'box' price and a sub (and a cash shop, but strictly cosmetic I'm sure!).
  • XatshXatsh Member RarePosts: 451
    edited February 2020
    what the point of testing crap when all we get is "We reported it to XL games"... who does not care 1 bit about the NA server and has yet to fix 1 single problem/bug that exist in the game.

Just a colossal waste of time to do a pts server for archeage at this point. Game is already dead. Combine the 6 dead NA servers into 2 moderately populated ones and milk ppl for the last of their money then shut down the official servers.
  • xybedoutxybedout Member UncommonPosts: 58
    I opened this page to read the comments.
    Roin
  • AbhorerAbhorer Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I hope they renew their rights to publish that in NA and EU... Let's think they are testing something interesting. :D
  • sindhubabysindhubaby Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Dungeons & Dragons is a fantasy tabletop role-playing game originally designed by Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson. It was first published in 1974 by Tactical Studies Rules, Inc. The game has been published by Wizards of the Coast since 1997
    <a href="https://www.unearthedarcana.com/">unearthedarcana</a>
  • PartieplayinPartieplayin Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I know the Korean version announced the biggest expansion AA has ever had is coming soon so maybe it's that well hopefully it's that for all people who still play.
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    /fluffy shut down this game

the only command we deserve