Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pearl Abyss Releases Black Desert Online Roadmap with Tons of New Q2 Content - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePearl Abyss Releases Black Desert Online Roadmap with Tons of New Q2 Content - MMORPG.com

Pearl Abyss has released a new roadmap that will bring "a host of new content and activities" to Black Desert Online over the course of the next few months. Throughout Q2 2019, players can look forward to new areas to explore, new weapons and mounts and "a brand new PvE experience that will enthrall the community as a whole".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mandark91mandark91 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    If they would add a new server, I would start again.

I have played for like 6 months and it was really good then but got boring fast because the lack of content.
    Phrygastovski1Caffynated
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    mandark91 said:

I have played for like 6 months and it was really good then but got boring fast because the lack of content.
    With the exception of the returning player servers all servers are accessible so adding a new server wouldn't do much. 

If you go back you can have the option of playing on the returning player servers which have increased xp to help you catch up.
    WaanillerFolmen
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited April 2019
    Meanwhile they've outright killed rift bosses by stuffing useless cron stones into their loot instead of accessories. I got absolutely no faith for the studio's ability to do anything interesting for players - they just exploit new ways to extract money from player base through horrible enhancing system and pricey costumes, without offering any content which could be even remotely fun.
    Life2viller

Thank you for your time!

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    a "different type of PvE than what players have seen so far" that will feature group-based content

Looking foward to this.
    Sovrath
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Sovrath said:
    mandark91 said:

With the exception of the returning player servers all servers are accessible so adding a new server wouldn't do much. 

If you go back you can have the option of playing on the returning player servers which have increased xp to help you catch up.
    Its effectively all one server thats seperated by 'channels' you can switch freely between them with the exception of the new/returning player Velia Channels.
    A 'new' server for BDO is pretty much the same thing as wanting a new server for Eve Online. :/
    Sovrath
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753

mandark91 said:

In what bizzaro world does BDO have a lack of content?

And even if it did, how would starting a new server without the 7 expansions help alleviate a lack of content?
    Mikeha
  • PittWomenPittWomen Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Sovrath said:

mandark91 said:

• TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Mikeha said:
    a "different type of PvE than what players have seen so far" that will feature group-based content

Looking foward to this.
    I am really hoping traditional Dungeons/Raids. 
    That’s the only thing that could make me want to play again.