Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent PvP Gameplay

13»

Comments

• FrykkaFrykka Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Ciccero said:
    Ty for the video.

It helped me decide to not pay the 49.99 I was going to today, to play. It just looks dated, twitchy, and a bit "less" than I expected by now.  I'd not checked on this game in more than a year and i had hoped for far more. It certainly seemed more polished back when the closed alpha was being stress tested, than it does now.;

Oh well, on to something else.
    Again that is not what the state of the game was at for any of 2019 or now...   let alone the big patch coming.  Get registered for the free Beta coming in April.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    DrunkWolf said:
    felt like i was at a rave with all the flashy everything going on everywhere.  you know what works better than having fire works go off every time you land something?

the crunching sound of bone or the sound of the player losing his breathe and just that feeling of impact on another player. like when i push to swing and i connect i want to hear the thud and have it feel like i just caved in his chest. not some fancy light show like i just hit a jackpot on a slot machine.

Play Mordhau.  Problem solved.
    DrunkWolf said:
    felt like i was at a rave with all the flashy everything going on everywhere.  you know what works better than having fire works go off every time you land something?

the crunching sound of bone or the sound of the player losing his breathe and just that feeling of impact on another player. like when i push to swing and i connect i want to hear the thud and have it feel like i just caved in his chest. not some fancy light show like i just hit a jackpot on a slot machine.

Most ARE visual cues for debuffs etc and there are sound cues too...   from a player perspective it really isnt that cluttered unless you are inside the melee ball.  Ground cues for healing and debuffs are very important stay in the green circle and out of the red circles etc.  It guides your movement and your calls for cleanses.

KyleranJamesGoblin
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited February 2020
    Frykka said:
    DrunkWolf said:

Most ARE visual cues for debuffs etc and there are sound cues too...   from a player perspective it really isnt that cluttered unless you are inside the melee ball.  Ground cues for healing and debuffs are very important stay in the green circle and out of the red circles etc.  It guides your movement and your calls for cleanses.

Thanks for sharing this, I'm definitely out as my days of dancing with the stars is over.

Combat requires me to pay way too much attention, I mean, how could I watch Netflix and chat with friends?

;)
    JamesGoblinFrykka

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited February 2020
    Kyleran said:
    Frykka said:
    DrunkWolf said:

Thanks for sharing this, I'm definitely out as my days of dancing with the stars is over.

Combat requires me to pay way too much attention, I mean, how could I watch Netflix and chat with friends?

;)
    My question is how can you do a 25 man raid on a mob boss without "dont step in the green stuff, the red dots or fall off into the lava...  I mean PvP has no more or no less visual bloom and things to pay attention to as PvE.  Players don't repeat actions to be predictable which is why PvP>PvE in every way.  Boss Mobs don't rage or qq for the winners entertainment.

Hatefull