Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magic Legends Details Geomancer Gameplay In New Dev Blog - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageMagic Legends Details Geomancer Gameplay In New Dev Blog - MMORPG.com

A new dev blog has outlined the design behind the Geomancer in Magic Legends.

Read the full story here

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    I'm a little confused, is this game single player or a MMO? Or is it something like Diablo 3, single player, but always online?
    Buschkatze
  • OGDeathRowOGDeathRow Member UncommonPosts: 129
    edited February 2020

Nyctelios said:

Arterius said:

We can all laugh at this game but we know damn well this game is going to be a massive success simply because the Magic name is attached.

From all 'brand power' you could pull out with your argument MTG is the weakest. Unlike Warhammer, it has the same "we have a sea of bad games" fame without the few good exceptions to make it worth.

Martyr has come a very long way.

I'd give it a try. All magic game, something different for sure.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Martyr is great but the studio lack resources and ambitions to create actually good end-game so it's turning into mediocre once your toon reach L60.

Thank you for your time!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Robokapp said:
    Arterius said:
    We can all laugh at this game but we know damn well this game is going to be a massive success simply because the Magic name is attached.
    nope...maybe 5 years ago but not now. 
    Nope, Magic is still a big name. However, you're partially right.

It will be a success (massive? I doubt it), because of the diablo/PoE/etc. fans, and not for the skin around the game.
    You could see it everywhere after the first videos, just as well on the press promos... "you don't need to know anything about Magic" or
    "I play a lot of aRPG, never tried card games before, and this game is so fun"