Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunt Pass: Aetherpunk Live Now in Dauntless - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageHunt Pass: Aetherpunk Live Now in Dauntless - MMORPG.com

A new Dauntless patch brings the Hunt Pass: Aetherpunk running till March 19.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    If you didn't try Dauntless then you should play the game now - before it'll be killed by Garena few months later.
    FolmenMcSleaz

Thank you for your time!

• keyboardshinobikeyboardshinobi Member UncommonPosts: 25

3dom said:

If you didn't try Dauntless then you should play the game now - before it'll be killed by Garena few months later.

Nah, If i want to play a Monster Hunter Game, ill play Monster Hunter. 2 factors for that, 1. It is just a better game than dauntless, and 2. EGS is awful and Id rather not download that binary tumor.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    edited January 2020
    3dom said:
    Honestly the game is pretty decently populated which leads me to believe it won't be shut down in a couple months. I think that has to do with the cross platform being on by default. 

The game really feels like a dollar store Monster Hunter, but that isn't always a bad thing. I wish MH had cross platform support. 
  • McSleazMcSleaz Member RarePosts: 280
    edited January 2020

3dom said:

Honestly the game is pretty decently populated which leads me to believe it won't be shut down in a couple months. I think that has to do with the cross platform being on by default. 

The game really feels like a dollar store Monster Hunter, but that isn't always a bad thing. I wish MH had cross platform support. 

He's referring to the fact that the game was sold to an Asian Company which means there will most likely be P2W added like most Asian games.