Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is AQ3D awful?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
I checked out AQ3D on Steam, and it only had 350 players in-game.  Isn't this coming from a moderately sized developer?  Why aren't there more players?  Is it just bad?

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Arterius said:
    I have heard good things about it. Really good things. I just think its another game that has been in Early Access forever.
    Ah, maybe it's the early access stigma, which in most cases is well deserved.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348
    According to Steam, it has been in early release since 2016 and they expect to launch in 2018.  So I'm not sure what they've updated recently, but presumably their early access explanation on Steam isn't one of them.
  • RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383
    idk... Factorio has been in early release forever, and I've logged hundreds of hours there.

That being said, that game updates very frequently, and does have plans to "release" later this year, and is one of the highest rated titles on Steam overall.

I don't know anything about AQ3D, just chiming in to say that EA doesn't always mean trash.