Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join Managing Editor Bradford and Associate Editor Shank As They Stream Baldur's Gate Tonight at 11p

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageJoin Managing Editor Bradford and Associate Editor Shank As They Stream Baldur's Gate Tonight at 11p ET - MMORPG.com News

Join Managing Editor Bradford and Associate Editor Shank as they stream Baldur's Gate with the Tawdry crew tonight at 11p ET!

Read the full story here

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    I will be there :) big fan of the series.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    I tried playing this multiplayer with one of my friends and put it on my youtube channel but the game crashed and the save was corrupted after a couple hours and we just said forget it. Was pretty pissed, enhanced edition my ass.

Hope you guys had better luck.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

Nilden said:

I tried playing this multiplayer with one of my friends and put it on my youtube channel but the game crashed and the save was corrupted after a couple hours and we just said forget it. Was pretty pissed, enhanced edition my ass.

Hope you guys had better luck.

On a third play through with a friend of mine, never had that issue.