Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMOs where you can play Undead?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Other than WOW, are there any decent quality MMO's where you can play an undead character?

Thanks!
Palebane

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The EQ series.
    The Shadowknight ,Freeblood,Necromancer etc etc.
    You can become a Necromancer in Gorgon as well.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    edited January 2020
    I can name about six or seven strategy games and a few rpgs, but no other mmos than whats been already stated. I was looking forward to Horizons long ago, which was supposed to have playable demons and vampires. A World of Darkness mmo also was canceled I believe  :'(

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    edited January 2020
    Wasn't this a question recently? Or maybe just about vampires... I vaguely remember posting this answer already...

CO, become devices. (since cosmetically undead might not be unclean enough :) )
    Those work like switching to an AT, with different looks, powers... the equivalent of other games' classes. Except they're at will, you can switch them on and off, so with one character you can play your regular build, plus several other "classes" when in the mood, without respec, etc.

There are become devices (for the undead category) for zombie, vampire, mummy, ghost, frankenstein. Plus a lot of others, werewolf, snowman, several demons, etc...
    Vampire is the most popular/useful, for its flying bats travel power.

ed: ha! it was a necro thread, how appropriate :) 
    https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7557226#Comment_7557226
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    I dont get whats so great about playing an undead.

But every necromancer in Vanguard became an undead, I think at level 30 ?

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Neither.