Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Good News] Horzon: Zero Dawn is coming to pc

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
https://kotaku.com/sources-horizon-zero-dawn-is-coming-to-pc-1841043569

The PlayStation 4 exclusive Horizon: Zero Dawn will come to personal computers this year, sources tell Kotaku. It’s an unprecedented move for Sony that signals a future in which the publisher releases games on platforms beyond its own consoles.

Comments

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    good for then, maybe I will play now lol
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Is this a sign of merger of Playstation and Xbox platforms 

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    Definitely do not miss out on this one. Hands down the best exclusive, and one of thr best titles, period, for the ps4.

Amazing game
    LeFantome
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Definitely do not miss out on this one. Hands down the best exclusive, and one of thr best titles, period, for the ps4.

Amazing game
    Personally thought spider-man was the best exclusive, but neither is hands down the best exclusive.
  • newbismxnewbismx Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Arterius said:
    I swear I am the only person who truly disliked Horizon Zero Dawn. Not one thing appealed to me. I played to the end just waiting to feel something.
    Nope- I felt that same.

Game looked amazing and had some decent things going for it in terms of immersion but that was about it.
    [Deleted User]
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Yakuza 0 for PC is out, too. Let's hope they do the same for Fire Emblem 3 Houses :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I think the move has more to do with the nature of exclusives. Sony releases an exclusive to get people to buy a play station. But the games themselves have a limited revenue stream. It's not like they make money from hardware sales. They had to decrease licensing fees. For Sony it's just unprofitable. 
    AlBQuirky