Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project Gorgon on sale for $27 on Steam

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
Yeah, it sounds like a lot for an indie game in beta.  But once you get into the game, it's apparent just how amazing it is what a husband and wife team have put together.  Compared to 99% of the other indie MMO's out there, with millions of dollars in funding, it's awesome.  Instead of offering cash shops and stretch goals and funding packages, these guys charge you once and give you a ton of content and a great community.  Be aware, though:  It's an old school experience with crappy graphics and a LOT of grinding.  It's also a real gem for those who can look past the graphics and enjoy a rewarding grind and friendly players who actually talk and get to know each other.

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Update after about three weeks of playing:  This game is the biggest grindfest in the universe.  I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but just be prepared if you're thinking of playing.
    Tokken
  • benanielbenaniel Member CommonPosts: 6
    i love this game ( playing for one year )
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    Update after about three weeks of playing:  This game is the biggest grindfest in the universe.  I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but just be prepared if you're thinking of playing.
    glad i didn't buy it.  Taking off wishlist now.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    DMKano said:

Nowhere close to a standard Korean mmo like Black Desert Online - try leveling past level 62 ... makes a year of grinding in Gorgon look like a joke
    Could be, I've never gotten into Korean games.  But it's become apparent that to accomplish much P:G, you're going to be either grinding mobs or gathering materials.  It just doesn't have much scope beyond those two activities.  It does have a very dedicated and friendly community, though.