Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name your dream private server

Comments

• blackburdenblackburden Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2HHOg3l3R4

this is the best private server ive ever played and i suggest you guys play it as well!
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    A mix between Atlas+FFXI would be my dream server.As is both Atlas and FFXI private servers so happen to be really good on their own.
    Atlas private servers are 100% legit and feature everything the main servers have and more,so in essence,better than live servers.I am currently playing playing my own atlas server,so i can make the settings and add the mods i want,doesn't get any better than that.

As for FFXI private servers,not very close to live servers but still even at half mask it is a better game than most other games because i won't play any of the other mmo games even at their best.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• megumi7869megumi7869 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    thanks for information
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I'm sure I could think of something better, but for now it would be a private server for the Fallout MMO that gets the treatment of the private servers a la NWN and NWN2.

It seems like it could be a fun game to me if it removed all the "survival" nonsense and added quests, making it an mmorpg and not a looting/crafting game.  
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    In one port LOTRO-MoM, in another port WoW-WoTLK, in another port CoX.

Isn't that how servers work?

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I would have a server for original SWG.
    NorseGod

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    lahnmir said:
    Lahnmirs Pleasure Palace.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Pretty sure I saw that in Second Life back in the day.
    lahnmir

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    A single modern MMORPG was mentioned once. That's how bad the genre is now.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • VyntVynt Member UncommonPosts: 757
    DAoC with an updated engine so movement isn't so atrocious, and of course no ToA.
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    P2002 restart. Same rules.
    P2002 had it all almost right (as close as any eq emu), and honestly the best eq emu experience I have had (and I played most of them, incl all of the official progression servers too)  - Perfect balance between era correctness and QoL and select improvements.
    Nicest eq players I have ever met; And I am sure that the fact that rules were strictly enforced played a major role. Caught cheating in any way ? Instant perma ban of all accounts. Bad behavior, ks'ing, obvious training ? Ban stick was not far. Camps were respected, and usually a fair sharing solution could be found.

I had an awesome time but in the end I play for progression and as P2002 is stuck forever in PoP expansion now, I retired.
    So yeah. P2002 Restart, progression server, same rules, same everything, with maybe say 2-3 month expansion rate (well maybe classic 1, kunark 2, velious 4, luclin 2, pop whatev).
    Then maybe some grand event to end it all, titles given out for achievements or something to show off on the ... NEXT restart... do it all over again.

• sui2ksui2k Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Tabula Rasa
  • GilcroixGilcroix Member UncommonPosts: 262
    ESO with one market place. Combat overhaul including animations. Cooldown on skills , so you can add some damage variance , so they don't all feel the same. Npcs go back to having levels. So if you don't want to light attack your way through an entire zone, you can go to a higher one for some challenge.
  • XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739
    I liked classic UO (dont like the new skill system), but I would want new content and such, but fine with old 2D graphics.  Old SWG with character balancing and new content would of been fun also, but never happened.  
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Anarchy Online
    Firefall
    Earth & Beyond
    If I could have those I would be all set for gaming.
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    edited March 2020
    Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising.  Even though I was in on the beta I just never got to play enough of it do to RL.

Lot's of good ideas; up to 3 companions, building your housing over a period of time and just the time frame it was set in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gods_%26_Heroes:_Rome_Rising

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• NecromaticalNecromatical Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I would definitely have to choose Nickelodeon's Monkey Quest. It's an awesome and underrated MMO that was a lot of fun between 2011-2014. Lots of fun on that game!
  • unleashwowunleashwow Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    very good
  • Deathwing89Deathwing89 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    perfect game for free time and no pay to win for my opinion is shayia on PS, i've found this server is good , active and with a lot of people and friendly GM

Hello my friends!

I am playing Shaiya at the first Shaiya EP8+ Private Server!

I want to invite you all to join me in this adventure starting at
    EG Shaiya EP8+ - Free To Play Shaiya Episode 8+ Private Server - EterniaGames.com.

Information:

- The First and Only Private Server with Episode 8+

- XP Rate x 50 (double on weekends)

- Services that will give you Free Rewards (Vote, Recruit, Refer, Etc)

- PvP, Grinding, Farming, Boss Hunting and much more!

If you would like to join me, please click on the following links:

EG Shaiya EP8+ Website: https://shaiya.eterniagames.com/register

EG Shaiya EP8+ Forums: https://forum.eterniagames.com

EterniaGames.com: https://eterniagames.com

Note:
    This message was provided by 'EterniaGames.com' to be used in our advertising system.
    We take no responsibility for the misuse of this system.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Id choose vanguard with updated graphics
    Sovrath
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I still love the old Everquest servers but only if the top guilds don't rule the final content. That would be my dream server where top guilds don't dominate and keep all others out. That is the bad thing about P99.

• Misuki03Misuki03 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    exotic dnm only ☺❤ 
  • Cartoondude135Cartoondude135 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I want Zero City by Nord Studio, Zombie Gunship Survival by Flaregames GmbH, and Kingdoms of Heckfire by A Thinking Ape Entertainment to be able to be emulated or playable via a private server/server emulator. But my threads on Ragezone got deleted from the suggestions board. So where on Ragezone can I post a thread like this? Plus, the admin who deleted my threads from RZ never replied.

It's self-explanatory: I want to play these games at my own pace and NOT have to cancel appointments, make excuses to not go to work so I can complete an LTQ, etc. I have other important things to do in real life and I need to fix my sleeping habits pronto. So if you can post these three suggested games to emulate in the appropriate Ragezone thread, please do so. Otherwise, where else (EG, a sub reddit) can I ask this kind of question?

I want to have unlimited cryptocoins/jewels/gold so I can get the researching/equipment upgrades to max quickly, have the max level town hall/shelter, all event-exclusive equipment, unlimited resources, not get attacked while AFK, manually generated legendary equipment with specific traits, etc. I also need to catch up on my MikuMikuDance animation projects.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    edited August 2021
    For me it's Marvel Heroes, pre BUE update that ruined movement and such, at this point.
  • n00bnerdn00bnerd Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Legend of Mir 2 of course. Never been a game as raw as this for PvP and non care bear non snowflake peeps.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    ya know i think i would go with Elizabeth Hurley