Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Blog Post Shows Change In Units from Warcraft III and Reforged

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlizzard Blog Post Shows Change In Units from Warcraft III and Reforged

A new blog post from Blizzard shows off some of the unit changes between Warcraft 3 and Warcraft 3 Reforged.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LukzfreshLukzfresh Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Wooooooo Ahhhhhhhh
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    lots of ppl gonna buy this game, or have. that means alot of ppl going to make new basebuilding games. wich is my second favorite type of game. -profit
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, it looks newer now than it did 18 years ago?

I am so surprised!!
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    Brings back memories, I don't know If I want to pick this up. I mean the game play is going to be the same like years ago.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    edited January 2020
    so basically, first they used WC3 as network and unit test for WoW, then they advanced the units in WoW, and now, they port back the units from WoW to WC3 ;)
    vegetableoilPsychos1sRoinCopperfield

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• Psychos1sPsychos1s Member UncommonPosts: 191
    Now they just need to do a BattleNet 1.0 Reforged and happy days.
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    blizzard spending big bucks on reforged..

Buy it for 30,- euri :O
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Super excited to try this out. Only downside is I'm hearing from a friend that apparently it's still using the same engine from 2002 so all it really is is throwing new looking models into the old game so a lot of the weird issues are still present like the slowdown when too many units are around.
  • HoldslowhopeHoldslowhope Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Anyone else feel they just started working on this when they said they were going to release it?