Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Music

JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

Maurgrim

Comments

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Good song for pvp.  Will get stuck in your head.  I don't condone violence in real life.  I didn't see the tv series or hear the original.

• steve.crowfordsteve.crowford Newbie CommonPosts: 11
    Cyber Yakuza

Swarm Queen

Evil Machine

Johnny Mnemonic VR

Automata World

• stevenlong7stevenlong7 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks
    Machine Sexuality

• HassellorHassellor Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    24kGoldn - Mood (Official Video) ft. iann dior - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrAchTdepsU
  • lukeronchi536lukeronchi536 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    BTS( KPop ) music. All of their albums are paired with amazing vocals and rap lines. Their music videos are extremely high quality. Not to mention, if you check the English translation for their lyrics, it hits on topics such as depression, overworking, solitude, breaking up, and Loving yourself. Their songs hold meaning and can be very moving to some people
  • marcusessmith84marcusessmith84 Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    I love this playlist especially when I play poker. Just an awesome selection of songs to cheer up
  • Sammy00Sammy00 Newbie CommonPosts: 3

I’m listening to my favorite song In the air tonight – Judith Hill. It’s the soundtrack from the series "Little fires everywhere". I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because there is this song.

• MamarikaMamarika Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    I really like the Russian performer Instasamka. It's a rep. She does a very cool job, although many people in the CIS countries hated her
  • JungleHeartJungleHeart Newbie CommonPosts: 23
    edited January 13
    lestrbeth said:

Same here, I have a hard time singling out one music or band that I like.

I do tend to gravitate towards jpop somehow and 90s alternative music.

Gin Blossoms, Splender, Green Day - those are a few favorites.
    Post edited by StevenWeber on
    "Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning"
    —Suikoden I

Weapons of choice: Series X and Switch
  • AlanWebAlanWeb Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    Only Rock. But I think I've seen a similar post here before. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Modestly, the best trance set I've ever heard:

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 91
    edited March 2023
    "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen is undeniably iconic and beloved by many. I mean, who can resist belting out "Scaramouche, Scaramouche, can you do the Fandango?" at the top of their lungs? Plus, it's got that epic operatic section in the middle that makes you feel like you're in the middle of a rock 'n' roll masterpiece. So while I can't say it's objectively the best music out there, it's definitely a classic that has stood the test of time!
  • harryson3545harryson3545 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I really enjoyed listening to music. Decided to spend all day today doing it.
  • larrybezoslarrybezos Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Baylen Levine's music is a captivating blend of genres that resonates with fans worldwide. Explore his unique sound and show your support with exclusive Baylen Levine merch, showcasing your love for his music in style.
  • mamaunmalik22mamaunmalik22 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    I think that 90's Music is Best Music.
  • AlexBackiAlexBacki Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    There are music ringtones for the best songs on this site.
  • lumenreinslumenreins Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Looking for a stealthy solution to your essay needs? Welcome to ninja essays ! Our platform offers a unique blend of precision, speed, and expertise, ensuring that each essay is crafted with ninja-like precision. With a team of highly skilled writers trained in the art of academic excellence, we guarantee meticulously researched, well-written essays that surpass expectations. Whether you're facing a challenging assignment, working on a research paper, or crafting an admissions essay, Ninja Essays is your trusted partner in academic success. Our commitment to excellence, reliability, and client satisfaction ensures that every essay delivered by us is of the highest caliber. Experience the ninja difference with Ninja Essays today and elevate your academic journey to new heights!
  • BacxiuBacxiu Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited March 26
    I really like the soundtrack of the Lord of the Rings movies. I used that movie's music as my phone movies ringtones.
    Post edited by Bacxiu on
  • haidukhaiduk Member UncommonPosts: 8
    It's all about the speed.  Cyclone