Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming iOS and Android MMORPG Dragon Raja Receives Cinematic Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023
edited January 10 in News & Features Discussion

imageUpcoming iOS and Android MMORPG Dragon Raja Receives Cinematic Trailer

A new open-world MMORPG, Dragon Raja, received a new cinematic trailer.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • LukzfreshLukzfresh Member UncommonPosts: 125
    P P P P P ASS
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 556
    Disgusting. Burn this weeb game.
    Kajidourden

  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

    If i wanna play a game where people transform into dragons id play the breath of fire series.

    Not a MOBILE game where the main aspect will be to spend real world cash o trashmogs/boosts.

    On that note i wonder what Capcom would say about this game?
  • AoriAori Member EpicPosts: 4,177
    Bit sad it is completely unrelated to Dragon Raja online or the books. I came in with expectations, leaving with none.
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member RarePosts: 3,358



    If i wanna play a game where people transform into dragons id play the breath of fire series.


    Not a MOBILE game where the main aspect will be to spend real world cash o trashmogs/boosts.


    On that note i wonder what Capcom would say about this game?



    They would probably say that Breath of Fire 6 for Android and iOS was shut down over 2 years ago because not enough people bought transmogs or boosts.
    ShadowStyleB
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Cinematic bait, the game play will be different lol.
    Lark3m
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Who gets excited over cinematic trailers anyway? Has nothing to do with the game in any way......
    Lark3msschrupp
  • Zerat82Zerat82 Member UncommonPosts: 66
    edited January 11
     i highly think mobile games should be not made it can degradate children's study in the class because where else would kids play mmos than in schools or when they imitate studying.
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 238
    It will survive just fine without the crowd from mmorpg.com like all before. You guys stress yourselves too much lol.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,068
    edited January 11
    What should catch the eye is the opening scene with the city like atmosphere.It shows how easy it is for that upcoming Cyberpunk game to create such an atmosphere with simple 2d structures.

    Then creating some cutscenes that are separate from the live action is again easy,takes some work yes but still easy.This is not great game design,creating an open ended game and world is when the effort shows.

    This is a mobile game that just popped out of nowhere,likely very little development went into this.it is also Tencent not known for creating great games.What i see this is no more than yet another ploy to cash in on a popular BRAND.A very popular brand,says over 50 million sold,so this should be an easy target to cash in on.

    f2p,obviously the easier way to get millions stepping into your game,then slowly hit them with a huge cash shop.

    Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 1,789


    It will survive just fine without the crowd from mmorpg.com like all before. You guys stress yourselves too much lol.



    If you're not worried about what/how other people play games then you're not a true mmorpg.com member.
    sschruppcheeba
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 542

    Aori said:

    Bit sad it is completely unrelated to Dragon Raja online or the books. I came in with expectations, leaving with none.



    From what I've read, it IS based on the novels.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 2,973
    Gameplay. Cinematics are worthless
  • charmdancharmdan Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Played this game in chinese version. The graphics and gameplay is very good for a mobile game.
  • VarkingVarking Member UncommonPosts: 542

    Wizardry said:

    What should catch the eye is the opening scene with the city like atmosphere.It shows how easy it is for that upcoming Cyberpunk game to create such an atmosphere with simple 2d structures.



    Then creating some cutscenes that are separate from the live action is again easy,takes some work yes but still easy.This is not great game design,creating an open ended game and world is when the effort shows.



    This is a mobile game that just popped out of nowhere,likely very little development went into this.it is also Tencent not known for creating great games.What i see this is no more than yet another ploy to cash in on a popular BRAND.A very popular brand,says over 50 million sold,so this should be an easy target to cash in on.



    f2p,obviously the easier way to get millions stepping into your game,then slowly hit them with a huge cash shop.



    Tencent on mobile actually makes some solid games.
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 392
    whats with the fekking mobile games nowdays?
  • charmdancharmdan Member UncommonPosts: 30

    Wizardry said:

    What should catch the eye is the opening scene with the city like atmosphere.It shows how easy it is for that upcoming Cyberpunk game to create such an atmosphere with simple 2d structures.



    Then creating some cutscenes that are separate from the live action is again easy,takes some work yes but still easy.This is not great game design,creating an open ended game and world is when the effort shows.



    This is a mobile game that just popped out of nowhere,likely very little development went into this.it is also Tencent not known for creating great games.What i see this is no more than yet another ploy to cash in on a popular BRAND.A very popular brand,says over 50 million sold,so this should be an easy target to cash in on.



    f2p,obviously the easier way to get millions stepping into your game,then slowly hit them with a huge cash shop.



    This guy doesnt have a clue what his talking about... When it comes to mobile games tencent is great in making games(pubg and cod mobile)... And this game dragon raja has been out for good few months already in asia... So all the western publisher do is to only translate it to english. This game has been requested alot by most mobile gamers to be release in the west. Its not like it just pop out of nowhere.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 1,789
    charmdan said:

    Wizardry said:

    What should catch the eye is the opening scene with the city like atmosphere.It shows how easy it is for that upcoming Cyberpunk game to create such an atmosphere with simple 2d structures.



    Then creating some cutscenes that are separate from the live action is again easy,takes some work yes but still easy.This is not great game design,creating an open ended game and world is when the effort shows.



    This is a mobile game that just popped out of nowhere,likely very little development went into this.it is also Tencent not known for creating great games.What i see this is no more than yet another ploy to cash in on a popular BRAND.A very popular brand,says over 50 million sold,so this should be an easy target to cash in on.



    f2p,obviously the easier way to get millions stepping into your game,then slowly hit them with a huge cash shop.



    This guy doesnt have a clue what his talking about... When it comes to mobile games tencent is great in making games(pubg and cod mobile)... And this game dragon raja has been out for good few months already in asia... So all the western publisher do is to only translate it to english. This game has been requested alot by most mobile gamers to be release in the west. Its not like it just pop out of nowhere.
    Wiz is my go-to source for opinions on mobile games. If he says something "is not great game design" or "Tencent not known for creating great games" then you know its the truth. I mean who else is gonna use Cyberpunk as an example to disparage an upcoming Chinese mobile game? He gets it.
  • charmdancharmdan Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited January 13

    Utinni said:


    charmdan said:



    Wizardry said:


    What should catch the eye is the opening scene with the city like atmosphere.It shows how easy it is for that upcoming Cyberpunk game to create such an atmosphere with simple 2d structures.





    Then creating some cutscenes that are separate from the live action is again easy,takes some work yes but still easy.This is not great game design,creating an open ended game and world is when the effort shows.





    This is a mobile game that just popped out of nowhere,likely very little development went into this.it is also Tencent not known for creating great games.What i see this is no more than yet another ploy to cash in on a popular BRAND.A very popular brand,says over 50 million sold,so this should be an easy target to cash in on.





    f2p,obviously the easier way to get millions stepping into your game,then slowly hit them with a huge cash shop.






    This guy doesnt have a clue what his talking about... When it comes to mobile games tencent is great in making games(pubg and cod mobile)... And this game dragon raja has been out for good few months already in asia... So all the western publisher do is to only translate it to english. This game has been requested alot by most mobile gamers to be release in the west. Its not like it just pop out of nowhere.


    Wiz is my go-to source for opinions on mobile games. If he says something "is not great game design" or "Tencent not known for creating great games" then you know its the truth. I mean who else is gonna use Cyberpunk as an example to disparage an upcoming Chinese mobile game? He gets it.



    Then you better find someone else for your goto source for mobile games. Coz clearly your guy is clueless on this platform. He better stick to pc.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 1,789
    charmdan said:

    Utinni said:


    charmdan said:



    Wizardry said:


    What should catch the eye is the opening scene with the city like atmosphere.It shows how easy it is for that upcoming Cyberpunk game to create such an atmosphere with simple 2d structures.





    Then creating some cutscenes that are separate from the live action is again easy,takes some work yes but still easy.This is not great game design,creating an open ended game and world is when the effort shows.





    This is a mobile game that just popped out of nowhere,likely very little development went into this.it is also Tencent not known for creating great games.What i see this is no more than yet another ploy to cash in on a popular BRAND.A very popular brand,says over 50 million sold,so this should be an easy target to cash in on.





    f2p,obviously the easier way to get millions stepping into your game,then slowly hit them with a huge cash shop.






    This guy doesnt have a clue what his talking about... When it comes to mobile games tencent is great in making games(pubg and cod mobile)... And this game dragon raja has been out for good few months already in asia... So all the western publisher do is to only translate it to english. This game has been requested alot by most mobile gamers to be release in the west. Its not like it just pop out of nowhere.


    Wiz is my go-to source for opinions on mobile games. If he says something "is not great game design" or "Tencent not known for creating great games" then you know its the truth. I mean who else is gonna use Cyberpunk as an example to disparage an upcoming Chinese mobile game? He gets it.



    Then you better find someone else for your goto source for mobile games. Coz clearly your guy is clueless on this platform. He better stick to pc.
     :D 
Sign In or Register to comment.