Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your favorite Warframe?

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
For those who have played the game, what is your favorite warframe?

I don't have it yet, but Nidus looks really cool. Something to work toward. Otherwise I don't really know what the other frames are like

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Comments

• 7SilentNights7SilentNights Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Mesa- The Gunslinger Frame
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Get Rhino.  You can acquire it fairly early on and you can do almost everything with it.  If you're just starting out choose Excalibur as your first WF.  It's very well rounded and good for beginners plus it's harder to get later on than the other 2 starter WFs.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    Valkyr Prime is my main.  She is incredibly tough.

Others I like a lot would be Mirage, Atlas and Loki.  I've seen people great with pretty much every frame there is so just a matter of finding what fits you best.

• LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    Valkyre or whatever her name is. I haven't played in a long time but when I did it was a blast if you like close range destruction.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited October 2017
    in no particular order,

Valkyr, Nyx, Saryn, Ember and Octavia. If i have to choose a number 1 it would be Saryn Prime, but these top 5 are all my favorites.

Saryn Prime and Ember Prime are my mass killing machines.
    Jippiijoo

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Rhino is my main warframe and fits well with my preferred use of melee. 
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Asakur1337Asakur1337 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    edited May 2018
    Hydroid, rhino and ...exalibur. My very first warframe, I played with it a veeeeeeeery long time.
  • sulac0sulac0 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Inaros! Its very hard to die using that frame :)
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Nezha, before and after reworks. Oberon, Ivara, and Wukong are close seconds.