Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No good looking females in Star Citizen?

CitizenX007CitizenX007 Member UncommonPosts: 75
lol...is Star Citizen an SJW project? Usually it's the mentally ill SJW scum that make games that feature ugly women...'cause they hate beauty. I have yet to see a really good looking female character in this game...probably do to the fact that you're only given ugly neanderthal-looking females as a template to build on. Post an in-game pic of your beautiful female character...if you have one!

PhaserlightGyva02

Comments

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Maybe that far into the future when space travel becomes possible that's how all women will look. Have you seen the show Wayward Pines by chance? The humans of the future in that show both male and female all look like neanderthals like you mentioned.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    edited January 2020
    Looks like our definition of "neanderthal looking females" differs. Here are some of the options you have to build female characters ... personally i find some of them good looking.

vs

Neanderthal female

Image result for neanderthal female

Have fun

PhaserlightSovrath
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    edited January 2020
    Do you mean “BDO type of slutty females look”?
    I hope not.

They are supposed to be pilots not Stringfellow strippers.
    Sovrath
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Neanderthal females are pretty 
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Having looked at the character creator I am not sure what the OP is concerned about, babes are doing fine in SC. :)
    targetdrone
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    lol...is Star Citizen an SJW project? Usually it's the mentally ill SJW scum that make games that feature ugly women...'cause they hate beauty. I have yet to see a really good looking female character in this game...probably do to the fact that you're only given ugly neanderthal-looking females as a template to build on. Post an in-game pic of your beautiful female character...if you have one!

I hope you posted this to the Star Citizen official forums and also reddit to voice your concerns!
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654

I hope you posted this to the Star Citizen official forums and also reddit to voice your concerns!
    He can't. He'll get a ban for criticizing their "female character creator tech". 
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited January 2020
    Are you meaning the usual sexualized female characters we're so used to on MMOs?

SC just needs more variety as far as creation goes to allow for more uniqueness.

The character creation is actually based on the actors faces that were scanned for the game, that is what the blending system uses, so I guess they'll need to find some mega-hot female faces to scan we're good!
    Post edited by MaxBacon on
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    >>> Are you meaning the usual sexualized female characters we're so used to on MMOs? >>>

No chainmail-bikini clothed anime style big eyed amply endowed females with model bodies in SC, that is correct.

Have fun

• CitizenX007CitizenX007 Member UncommonPosts: 75
    BruceYee said:
    Maybe that far into the future when space travel becomes possible that's how all women will look. Have you seen the show Wayward Pines by chance? The humans of the future in that show both male and female all look like neanderthals like you mentioned.

No, I haven't...I've never owned a tv.
    Erillion said:
    Looks like our definition of "neanderthal looking females" differs. Here are some of the options you have to build female characters ... personally i find some of them good looking.

vs

Neanderthal female

Image result for neanderthal female

Have fun

You're a SC fanboi, so your opinion doesn't count...fanbois will say or do anything to protect the game that enthralls them.
    NorseGodErillion
    TEKK3N said:
    Do you mean “BDO type of slutty females look”?
    I hope not.

They are supposed to be pilots not Stringfellow strippers.

Xactly! The Stringfellow Pilots! Er, wait...what is a Stringfellow stripper? :D
    Robokapp said:
    Amarr women arent that much better. 

Amarr...is that a race in EVE Online? I played that game for about a week when it first launched before I determined that it was devoid of meaningful content...I tried to get my money back but those crooks wouldn't do the right thing.

I've never been on Reddit, my friend. I am concerned about this issue, though...I'll be damned if a bunch of SJW-betas get to dictate what type of character I have in my games!
    MaxBacon said:
    Are you meaning the usual sexualized female characters we're so used to on MMOs?

SC just needs more variety as far as creation goes to allow for more uniqueness.

The character creation is actually based on the actors faces that were scammed for the game, that is what the blending system uses, so I guess they'll need to find some mega-hot female faces to scan we're good!

HA! They scammed them alright...they took their faces and uglified them! Good day to you, sir!
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    OP creating an issue where there is none so he can justify SJW ranting. The anti SJW crowd might be more cringeworthy then the actual SJW crowd, and that is quite the achievement. Nice effort though.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    IselinErillionTiller
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    MaxBacon said:

The character creation is actually based on the actors faces that were scammed for the game, that is what the blending system uses, so I guess they'll need to find some mega-hot female faces to scan we're good!

HA! They scammed them alright...they took their faces and uglified them! Good day to you, sir!
    Hey, British woman are beautiful --'
    Sovrath
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

You're a SC fanboi, so your opinion doesn't count...fanbois will say or do anything to protect the game that enthralls them.
    But don't haters say or do anything to denigrate a game they dislike?

Also, aren't you just the other side of that "uber sjw" coin? So the same vitriol but just different stances?

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    If you want the Triple A Female beauty clone that's gonna cost you a few grand extra :smile:
    AmatheNorseGodErillionCitizenX007
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    They give you the tools at character creation. Just make a pretty one?

There is much to criticize about SC, but this seems like picking nits.
    SovrathScotErillion

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• G3NexisG3Nexis Member UncommonPosts: 84
    First people complaining there are no female options in Escape from Tarkov... now complains that the females in Star Citizen don't look good enough. We need to do better in 2020 please with these posts.
    PhaserlightErillion
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Pygmalion - I have made a statue of the perfect woman, and now I love her.

My Fair Lady - I have molded the behavior of what for me is a perfect woman, linguistically and culturally, and now I love her.

Star Citizen detractor - I have made a woman in every detail and she looks bad. It's SC's fault.
    SovrathErillion

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Attractive females are the 500mil stretch goal
    SovrathNorseGodErillionCitizenX007Scot
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited January 2020
    Yeah I'll have whatever OP's having :D

B)
    AmatheSovrathErillionCitizenX007targetdrone
This discussion has been closed.