Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eureka Z60 Gaming Desk Review - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageEureka Z60 Gaming Desk Review - MMORPG.com

Every once in a while, a company tries to take something old and make it new again. That is what Eureka has done with their Z60 Gaming Desk. It’s simple to take a desktop, add some legs, and call it a full desk, but it’s another thing to bring in a durable steel frame and desk, wrap it in carbon fiber, and then make it pop with RGB. If you’re a gamer looking for an eye-catching desk, this might just be the one for you. Join us to find out.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,168
    Eventually gamers gonna need a personal nuclear reactor to power all the RGB.
    [Deleted User]xybedoutBaemirScotrojoArcueidTacticalZombeh
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    Waste of money. Just like 'gaming' chairs are. For that money you can get a good desk that is adjustable in height with more surface. 30inch can be too low for anyone taller then 6ft. Also, those monitors are too close on such a short surface (and too low in that top picture).

Also, a suggestion: Add dimensions in centimeters please? Because, you know, the rest of the world? :p
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 2,193
    Wanted to make one with adjustable legs, but the legs were outrageous. 90% of the cost. 
    Baemir
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

Tiller said:

RGB lighting uses very little power. You can tell what is using a lot of power because it gets hot, as nearly all of the power that computer parts use gets converted to heat. And yes, that includes lights, even though a little bit of it also gets converted to the light that you see.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,168
    Quizzical said:

Tiller said:

RGB lighting uses very little power. You can tell what is using a lot of power because it gets hot, as nearly all of the power that computer parts use gets converted to heat. And yes, that includes lights, even though a little bit of it also gets converted to the light that you see.

SensaiTacticalZombeh
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I think that's a bit much for a desk, especially when aesthetically I don't think it would fit in the room that I play computer in, actually I can't see it fitting in very many rooms unless you have a room that is essentially gaming related gear and like LEDs on the walls.
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Can I just say, that desk looks gaudy and goofy as hell. As a thirty year old I'd be embarrassed if I had friends come over one night and saw that as my gaming desk. I have a "game" desk, but it's pure black through and through. It just happens to have sections cut for wire management and the entire top is a mouse pad. It's sleek and professional looking. I get that not everyone enjoys that aesthetic, but damn. This desk really does remind me of the 90's. "IT'S RAAAAAAAAAAADICAL, LOOK ALL THESE FLASHING LIGHTS! GET YOURS NOW FOR THREE SIMPLE PAYMENTS OF $79.99!" It just looks cheap.
    Tiller
    I like to complain about games.