Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Caspien promised "a few surprises next week"

1235»

Comments

• tweedledumb99tweedledumb99 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    edited January 2020
    Daf said it was a fact that Caspian said that. So I assumed he interpreted Caspian’s comments to mean that. Just like you also interpret Caspian’s comments to mean that he’s throwing the team under the bus. 

You won’t get away with so called “facts” while I’m around. What’s happened is you guys have spoken to each other for so long on this, without outside perspective, that opinions and interpretations have become facts. Derp.

Taken from the reddit. His team was responsible for the screw up and poor Caspien has to fix it again... on his vacation.  Poor guy.

So, this is textbook definition of throwing his team under the bus: "I'm the leader but they fucked up."

Suuuuper curious what @SilverTongued will have to say about this.
  • SilverTonguedSilverTongued Member UncommonPosts: 47
    I find it rare that a leader admits to being accountable for something his team did wrong, in the eyes of some in the community bear in mind. 

Imagine being ungrateful and angered for not almost tripling your winnings because 2 or 3 items you got didn’t make up to the value. Small mistakes like this literally lead to absolute uproar. 

Imagine being one of those easily riled people on the internet that comedians take the piss out of after getting upset over something so trivial. In this case, after not getting even more that what they already got. 

Honestly the comparison between the generation of kids in the past and the generation of kids growing up today is astounding. Just goes to show how far people fall when given everything, they only demand more. I’d be embarrassed. 
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,987
    edited January 2020
    Daf said it was a fact that Caspian said that. So I assumed he interpreted Caspian’s comments to mean that. Just like you also interpret Caspian’s comments to mean that he’s throwing the team under the bus. 

You won’t get away with so called “facts” while I’m around. What’s happened is you guys have spoken to each other for so long on this, without outside perspective, that opinions and interpretations have become facts. Derp.

Taken from the reddit. His team was responsible for the screw up and poor Caspien has to fix it again... on his vacation.  Poor guy.
    Well... that didn't take long:

Caspian ☁Yesterday at 8:56 PM

There's so much I want to say about KoE. So much I want to share that we're working on this year. But I can't. And that frustrates me. But as reddit just proved a few hours ago, literally everything I say, whether in context or not, on this Discord server or another, is going to be used against me in whatever way possible.
    RenGinGinKyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• tweedledumb99tweedledumb99 Member UncommonPosts: 290
    I find it rare that a leader admits to being accountable for something his team did wrong, in the eyes of some in the community bear in mind. 

Imagine being ungrateful and angered for not almost tripling your winnings because 2 or 3 items you got didn’t make up to the value. Small mistakes like this literally lead to absolute uproar. 

Imagine being one of those easily riled people on the internet that comedians take the piss out of after getting upset over something so trivial. In this case, after not getting even more that what they already got. 

Honestly the comparison between the generation of kids in the past and the generation of kids growing up today is astounding. Just goes to show how far people fall when given everything, they only demand more. I’d be embarrassed. 

He's saying "my team fucked up, not me" - if you see that as something positive, I wouldn't trust you to lead anything that can impact another person's life.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Surprise! New items in the item mall! All under $100.......
  • BrotherMaynardBrotherMaynard Member RarePosts: 567
    You left out option 10 in your poll: surprise mechanics!

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    Interesting, lots of proof shown and no replies
    MendelGdemami