Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holy Knight playthrough lv10-30.

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
via rendermax

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Man this looks so good.....I hope it comes west.  
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Agreed it must, simply must, come soon.
    Chamber of Chains
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    It will drop in Japan first, then EU/US I think.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

It will drop in Japan first, then EU/US I think.
    I'm honestly surprised they haven't already localized it.  It's not like a lineage or something where the market demand doesn't exist....the demand is definitely there.  Might be they aren't doing so hot financially.
    DMKano said:
    What people don't realize is that the game doesn't start until level 50 - and then you realize the downside of Lost Ark - aka endgame 

Lots of lame daily limits 

Daily tickets for dungeons to upgrade gear

There are chaos dungeons and event dungeons and both have gear score requirements beyond base tier

Raids are the same bullshit - have to craft gear other than accessories and then the higher raid tiers have gear score requirements- and higher bosses only drop upgrade mats

There are dungeons that you want to for cash 

All of this is accessible from towns as it's all instances - so just a bunch of daily grind crap and linear gear upgrade mats grind

I found it mind numbing personally but your milage may vary

But daily tickets and gear score requirements are a huge turnoff for me... 

The game is ok for one playthrough 1-50, too bad end game sucks oh well...
    Cool story bro, you've been telling it for a long time and I still don't care. 
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    The game has released in Russia if you want to try it out.