Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2 Outlines New Years Sale - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imagePlanetSide 2 Outlines New Years Sale - MMORPG.com

PlanetSide 2 sales for the New Year have been outlined for a very limited time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• geremadygeremady Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Stop already with the PR-blurbs for (lootbox) sales and positive pieces about almost anything on earth, and interviews without difficult questions.
    I have been around here for over 15 years and it is getting progressively worse.
    Seriously thinking about moving on.
    darkhearts
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    My ex-father-in-law used to play that game. Looks like they added a cash shop.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• cloudacvcloudacv Member UncommonPosts: 210

geremady said:

Stop already with the PR-blurbs for (lootbox) sales and positive pieces about almost anything on earth, and interviews without difficult questions.

I have been around here for over 15 years and it is getting progressively worse.

geremady said:

Then move on. Nothing wrong with a loot box with cosmetic items. If you don’t want it then don’t buy it. Pretty simple.
    AI724
  • LukzfreshLukzfresh Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Didn’t this game die ages ago?
  • blbetablbeta Member UncommonPosts: 144
    It has had cash shop since day one. Was always free to play.
  • geremadygeremady Member UncommonPosts: 73
    @cloudacv
    I am not complaining about the game but about this side.
  • shinobi4444shinobi4444 Member UncommonPosts: 40
    THE GAME IS HOT GARBAGE AND DID DIE YEARS AGO..
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

geremady said:

@cloudacv

I am not complaining about the game but about this side.

Do you pay to use the site?
    AI724
  • DemuerteDemuerte Member UncommonPosts: 37
    The game was fun in the beginning. But now it feels like someone connected it to a pacemaker to keep it going so DBG can collect more $$$ for as long as they can.
  • VolenibbletsVolenibblets Member UncommonPosts: 246
    edited January 2020
    It's a pristine example of what happens when you take a trailblazing, beloved game concept (PS1) then shoot it in the face with Homer's make-up gun filled with top notch graphics but tear its soul out through its toes.
  • InebriatedSkunkInebriatedSkunk Member UncommonPosts: 66
    edited January 2020
    Still playing this game, and in my opinion, still loving every minute of it, even without the sub. This game is a one-of-a-kind you can't find anywhere else. That said, it desperately needs some love from DBG. Hopefully now that PSA flopped (not that anyone asked for it anyways) they'll inject some effort into actual further development. Even if PS3 never comes, at least keep one of your most played games alive with fresh content.
  • IsilithTehrothIsilithTehroth Member RarePosts: 616
    It's a pristine example of what happens when you take a trailblazing, beloved game concept (PS1) then shoot it in the face with Homer's make-up gun filled with top notch graphics but tear its soul out through its toes.
    Exactly this. Smedley ruins any good ideas his actual developers make. They made a terrible fps for the sake of a cashshop so they can prop up SoE stocks to sell.

MurderHerd