Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Guardian, Content Previewed - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert Online Guardian, Content Previewed - MMORPG.com

Additional Black Desert information regarding the Guardian class and new content has been revealed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Dunno how I feel about this game. Each 'class' is essentially the opposite sex version of what's already been in the game, with some animation tweaks. So people finally get to play as a female giant, gratz I guess.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Albatroes said:
    Dunno how I feel about this game. Each 'class' is essentially the opposite sex version of what's already been in the game, with some animation tweaks. So people finally get to play as a female giant, gratz I guess.

Yes and the melee classes all feel the same to me anyway.
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    The game is loosing popularity?! QUICK! WE NEED A HUGE BOOBED, THICK-THIGHED GIANT FEMALE!
  • OeconomiaOeconomia Member UncommonPosts: 6
    This game needs to die. The game is either all in, spend, or don't play. And if you do go all in and spend, you don't even get rewarded, due to its broken systems, unbalanced gameplay, and terrible customer service. Do not funnel your money into this cash cow or recommend anyone into this money trap. Test the combat out for the experience of it if you like, and then leave as fast as you can.
    doomex