Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming MMORPG Wild Terra 2 Second Stage Testing Live - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageUpcoming MMORPG Wild Terra 2 Second Stage Testing Live - MMORPG.com News

The second stage of testing is now live for upcoming MMORPG, Wild Terra 2.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bentrimbentrim Member UncommonPosts: 299
    WOW that looks AWFUL!!!
    Huntrezz
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    bentrim said:
    WOW that looks AWFUL!!!
    This is the 2nd one. The first one was released like.. 2 years ago... and these are supposed to be MMORPGs.  Wild Terra Online wasn't ever finished! And apparently it's not being supported anymore because they decided to make a second one?  

The review score was pretty low too for the first one.  I can't imagine the game did well enough to warrant a second one but....  rock on man.

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    i thought the first one was still being developed?

they made a new game now? wtf.
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

i thought the first one was still being developed?

they made a new game now? wtf.

i guess they decided to cut their losses n start another, looks like this is gonna be mobile by the state of it!
  • eli87ateli87at Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Looks like a really bad Diablo clone
  • necrolocknecrolock Member UncommonPosts: 48
    edited December 2019
    First they made Wild Terra (never finished) then they made a singleplayer version of Wild Terra, sold separately. And now Wild Terra 2, what a scam company. Its sad because Wild Terra actually had some potential.
  • Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Pay2win with shitty graphic
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    At least dedicated to keep going! Only few concerns - the whole survival mode was an issue not sure if they realize changing that may help? And also I don’t get why developers think that using the same name of a prior game that didn’t so well will help the next title?! Case point - how many Bless games are there - they really think using the name will help?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• LukzfreshLukzfresh Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Sounds like someone keeps passing gas on the trailer... I guess this means I will passsssssssss.
  • hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Whahaha this game looks like shit. Only idiots will buy stuff like this hahaha
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    It took 2 guys 12 seconds to kill that second rat and the one guy was almost dead by the end of it. God damn that looks fun. I hope every single enemy has that TTK. I'm so excited for this game.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    crankked said:
    It took 2 guys 12 seconds to kill that second rat and the one guy was almost dead by the end of it. God damn that looks fun. I hope every single enemy has that TTK. I'm so excited for this game.
    rats be crazy