Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Modern game with old school class system?

MatryoshkaMatryoshka Member UncommonPosts: 98
Are there any modern MMOs out there currently that have an old school MMO class system with like 20 different classes, and you can be a combat medic, attacking while healing at the same time, or a kind of support/utility DPS as well? And I mean like you go to make your character, pick a race, then a class, and that's it. Not like skill trees or anything like that.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    No. That era has come and gone.
    Ungood

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Pretty much your toon can do it all now in almost every game.
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    Fix your damn bots so they stop necroing these old threads.
  • CeiolalCeiolal Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited February 2020
    I think that nowadays you can do it in almost every game

Project Gorgon

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• TravelerIdeasTravelerIdeas Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Now A day These Systems Vanished And Now Every Body Play Game IN home with Them Self
    Visit:https://travelerideas.com/