Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Open Beta Feedback Discusses Items, Upgrading, More - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Open Beta Feedback Discusses Items, Upgrading, More - MMORPG.com

Bless Unleashed has published some feedback from their open beta, specifically touching on crafting and upgrading.

Read the full story here

Comments

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855
    Crafting being useless? Gear upgrading too difficult?

Sounds like they are trying to make a typical Korean grind heavy MMO but the player feedback keeps interfering.

Heres a tip: be like NCsoft and ignore all player feedback.
    RueTheWhirlAsch126itchmonLark3mSailorMomgastovski1
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

Xiaoki said:

Sounds like they are trying to make a typical Korean grind heavy MMO but the player feedback keeps interfering.

wouldnt it be easier to just let it die?
    chocolate42069
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161

Xiaoki said:

wouldnt it be easier to just let it die?

Oh no worries mate, it'll die in a couple of months just like the first one after the devs scam enough people.
    [Deleted User]Lark3mgastovski1chocolate42069
  • VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Scammers.
    Lark3mchocolate42069
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Unleashed is better than what Bless was on the PC... but that isn't saying much. It still feels like a basic uninspired MMO for the most part. They made a mistake keeping it within the same world, it's just not that interesting. 

• LukzfreshLukzfresh Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Watch the gameplay by YouTube and twitch before you purchase. If you buy crap games like this you are basically saying your OK with crap games. I know we’re all desperate for a good MMORPG. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
    zevni78
  • jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Honestly fuck Neowhiz and their Bless product.  That scam with releasing Bless on Steam and then shutting it down is horrible.

[Deleted User]Lark3mchocolate42069zevni78momintim
  • skakrukskakruk Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Now, there's beating a dead horse and then there's barbecuing and trying to sell it...
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]zevni78
    Arterius said:
    I hated it. Enough said. I mean most people on here won't be surprised or need me to explain more. It's just another standard Korean MMO on the Xbox
    It's not for the developers lack of talent, just their poor direction.  The gaming industry is crazy saturated, so unless you're delivering at least something of worth that isn't the same game we've played 50 times before, it just isn't worth it.  It's sad, but true. 
    [Deleted User]

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    That which will not die.
    [Deleted User]
    Chamber of Chains
  • DaftDaft Member UncommonPosts: 170
    This game is not going to die. There are millions of little kids on xbox that love free games. They don't even know there was a bless on PC. Console MMOS stand a better chance these days . Believe
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Bought this once and I won't drop a dine unless I get to try it for free to see how much it's improved. I want to be able to get a good 30 lvls of game play. This product has flopped to many times otherwise
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Anyone ripped off by this deserves it, you should have known better after what they did on PC.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
    Arterius said:
    Daft said:
    This game is not going to die. There are millions of little kids on xbox that love free games. They don't even know there was a bless on PC. Console MMOS stand a better chance these days . Believe
    Your right but if Phantasy Star Online comes out and blows it out of the water its only going to be a short lived success. I mean I know people complain about the game who played it on JP servers but I am sure they would agree that Phantasy Star Online is better then this.
    No contest. I'm super excited for PSO2.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]

Nyctelios said:
    Arterius said:
    Daft said:
    Your right but if Phantasy Star Online comes out and blows it out of the water its only going to be a short lived success. I mean I know people complain about the game who played it on JP servers but I am sure they would agree that Phantasy Star Online is better then this.
    No contest. I'm super excited for PSO2.
    Better late than never, I guess
    It is late, but honestly, I don't feel like it's a waste at all. 

I mean look at it this way, how many people are paying to restart their experiences on classic and fresh start servers? 

While I haven't played on the JP servers, so this'll be a new experience for me, I think a lot of people, even those that have played, will probably roll on western servers just 'cause. 

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited December 2019
    Arterius said:
    Daft said:
    You're right but if Phantasy Star Online comes out and blows it out of the water its only going to be a short lived success. I mean I know people complain about the game who played it on JP servers but I am sure they would agree that Phantasy Star Online is better then this.
    Phantasy Star Online 2 is a fantastic game and a pity that it is coming so late here. I tried playing it on the Japanese servers but the distance was interfering and causing bad problems for me so I had difficulty whenever I froze in place. It made the game literally impossible to play. Looking forward to playing it without those issues.
    Chamber of Chains
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    im very glad that i supported the PC version of this game.. so that my fellow xbox gamers could try this game out..

your welcome
  • iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    Any product without trial is a scam

• Lark3mLark3m Member UncommonPosts: 48

cheyane said:

Arterius said:

Daft said:

You're right but if Phantasy Star Online comes out and blows it out of the water its only going to be a short lived success. I mean I know people complain about the game who played it on JP servers but I am sure they would agree that Phantasy Star Online is better then this.

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a fantastic game and a pity that it is coming so late here. I tried playing it on the Japanese servers but the distance was interfering and causing bad problems for me so I had difficulty whenever I froze in place. It made the game literally impossible to play. Looking forward to playing it without those issues.

That's a bit surprising. Where were you playing from? I managed to have lag free gameplay from the depths of Africa.
  • nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    edited December 2019
    Why would you cover a dying game? I mean it's not going to last long since the Korean one behind it is dead.
  • flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    edited December 2019
    A lot of Xbox players doesnt know anything about the PC Bless game that was a disaster.  Again its not the same game as the PC game, its not even the same game as the first beta i participated in, it has improved.   It is a free to play so nothing to lose to play it and i actually had fun in the betas.  I know i will be playing it at launch, who knows how long i will play it but they have been making improvements in the betas so far.    I dont think it will be a huge hit, the marketing is next to nothing so far with the game but i know i will be playing it because i had fun in the betas i participated in.  
    nomadie said:
    Why would you cover a dying game? I mean it's not going to last long since the Korean one behind it is dead.
    why comment on a dying game if one is not interested in it ? So people still want to play the game that was shown many years ago, with out all of the lame changes of the steam release.

Forums are designed to bellow and ache , they are designed for communication. 
     Bless Unleashed is a completely separate game too. It's not the korean version of the game, it's not the PC version of the game. It's a completely separate title that hasn't been released anywhere yet.. so that's why it's being covered.
    Sovrath

• MoNVertMoNVert Member CommonPosts: 7
    edited December 2019

Arterius said:

Daft said:

Except PSO doesn't hold a candle to Unleashed as far as actual combat goes. It's also not filled with questionable anime girls.
    Nanfoodle said:
    Bought this once and I won't drop a dine unless I get to try it for free to see how much it's improved. I want to be able to get a good 30 lvls of game play. This product has flopped to many times otherwise
    It's a F2P game... So, yeah? There have been plenty of beta tests, you know, so you had an opportunity to keep an eye on it.
    nomadie said:
    ...What? There is no game "behind it", just a company. It's going to last for a pretty long time since there is nothing equivalent to it for Xbox. Unless you can inform me of a non-dead Xbox MMO with action combat and party encounters that don't suck.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    MoNVert said:

Arterius said:

Daft said:

Except PSO doesn't hold a candle to Unleashed as far as actual combat goes. It's also not filled with questionable anime girls.
    Nanfoodle said:
    It's a F2P game... So, yeah? There have been plenty of beta tests, you know, so you had an opportunity to keep an eye on it.
    nomadie said:
    ...What? There is no game "behind it", just a company. It's going to last for a pretty long time since there is nothing equivalent to it for Xbox. Unless you can inform me of a non-dead Xbox MMO with action combat and party encounters that don't suck.
    Dayamn son

You come across like a soccer fan who tells everyone his team will win the cup this year although records show that they will likely not even get past the quarter finals.

It's one thing to have fun and be passionate about a game but having unrealistic expectations about its success is a totally different story.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    run! run far from this "game"