Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is Your Christmas / Holiday MMO ?

2»

Comments

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 3,930
    Baking cookies in Destiny 2 this year in between cases in Disco Elysium. Ah who am I kidding, it’s been 20 hours and I still haven't got my first case down from the tree yet.
    xD_Gaming

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Resubbed to EVE... for the 10th time.
    Let’s see how long I last this time.
    xD_Gaming
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,456
    In the past I've enjoyed LotRO Yule Fest, but I'm not really doing anything this year. 

I am login in for the Daily Bonus rewards on both LotRO (picked up 3 new housing decorations so far) and Age of Conan (while a undead mammoth doesn't really say Christmas, 50 free AA points does).

My gaming hours are going towards a 2nd playthrough of the SPG Drakensang: The Dark Eye.
    xD_GamingPo_gg

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO - GnH (beta tester) - SWToR - Neverwinter

• ForeverdreamForeverdream Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Nebless said:
    In the past I've enjoyed LotRO Yule Fest, but I'm not really doing anything this year. 

I am login in for the Daily Bonus rewards on both LotRO (picked up 3 new housing decorations so far) and Age of Conan (while a undead mammoth doesn't really say Christmas, 50 free AA points does).

My gaming hours are going towards a 2nd playthrough of the SPG Drakensang: The Dark Eye.

How long do we have on the free 50 aa ? whats the gimmick

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,210
    How long do we have on the free 50 aa ? whats the gimmick
    No gimmicks, just log in daily (they've replaced the regular login rewards with the event one).
    4 times the reward is AA potion, 10,10,10 and 20, that's how you get the 50 overall.
    First two on the first week, the other two during the second week.

To get all four, and with it the 50 AA Expertise points, you need to log in 12 or 13 consecutive days - I doubt you'll have enough time left for it... late start, the event is already ongoing since nearly two weeks.
    If you start today, I believe you can grab the first two, maybe even the third before the event is over, that's still 30 free Expertise points... and a lot of consumables (XP boost, King's feast, etc.)
    xD_GamingForeverdream
  • HuntrezzHuntrezz Member UncommonPosts: 88
    SWTOR
    xD_Gaming