Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What was your best gaming related present [this year]?

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
edited December 2019 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
I got some snacks, which I plan to eat while playing Disco Elysium once I acquire it.  Sort of attenuated, but still.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Post edited by Amathe on

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Getting Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition free

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
    Got me a New Gaming Massage Chair...Im ready for anything
    Amathe
    No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,820
    edited December 2019
    This year, or ever?

This year, Jedi Fallen Order. Between this and the Outer Worlds, I much prefer this thus far. The blend of Souls like, Uncharted, Metroidvania, and Star Wars really works, even if I had to turn the difficulty way down to enjoy it. The Outer Worlds honestly has (to quote Wizardry) a "cheap" feeling to it, as if it was developed by Spacer's Choice. This is how I feel about first person RPGs in general, though. 

Ever, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, which introduced me to my overall favorite franchise and stands as my second favorite game of all time. And to think I picked it out based on cover art!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2019
    gifted myself a copy of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel for PS3. I have the Gold edition on Steam, but wanted to add a physical copy to my collection and for $8 bucks (including shipping) i couldn't pass on it.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Yes, for this year. But really feel free to be flexible. 
    [Deleted User]

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 872
    This year Nascar heat 4. 
    Ever Romance of the three kingdoms IV SNES and Tecmo Super Bowl 3 that was an awesome Christmas. 
  • lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 543
    I got zero gaming related presents this year. 

Not that I expected any. I did however buy my daughter a Switch Lite and Pokemon Shield. So she's stoked.
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I bought myself about 40 games on PS4, all on sale, and not totaling more than like $300 total, including PS+ sub for the year.

Now if only I can stay awake long enough to play any at night....

Been playing Dark Cloud 1 & Steamworld Heist, and having a blast.

Got some greatly reviewed PS4 exclusives to crack open still also.

Trying to get them Platinum Trophies, but we'll see!

Gut Out!
    rojoArcueid

What, me worry?

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    edited December 2019
    lotrlore said:
    I got zero gaming related presents this year. 

Not that I expected any. I did however buy my daughter a Switch Lite and Pokemon Shield. So she's stoked.
    This post highlights the limitations of our button reactions. There isn't one for "Bummer, but that last part is good."

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
    edited December 2019
    Got mini retro arcade game unit this christmas from my bother in law, has a 156 games, pretty neat!  You can plug it into your TV or use it portable, uses a cell phone type battery You can recharge via mini usb

immodium

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    I got a fire mage
    Kyleran
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    I had to play my own santa and bought Pathfinder Kingmaker....been enjoying it much so far.
    [Deleted User]
  • immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    My folks treated me to an LG 27GL850 IPS Monitor. <3
    [Deleted User]Asm0deusKyleran

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited December 2019
    Amathe said:
    I got some snacks, which I plan to eat while playing Disco Elysium once I acquire it.  Sort of attenuated, but still.
    My son bought me Disco Elysium....

Looking forward to breaking the seal soon as the out of town company goes home tomorrow. 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon