Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Borderlands 3 Holiday Trailer and Discounts Revealed - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBorderlands 3 Holiday Trailer and Discounts Revealed - MMORPG.com

Borderlands 3 received a holiday trailer and announced holiday discounts across platforms.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DropkeDropke Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Lol, "discount". I can get it for 30€ in my local retail shop. This game doesn't sell for shit and retail stores are already dropping it in price.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    I'm just going to wait for the super mega definitive edition that will then drop to a pittance later on.
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    edited December 2019
    Well they dropping it in price just b4 steam edition is announced(probs announced in jan) for February 13th (or there about) 6 months after it released trying to snatch up as many epic users as possible, i reckon b4 it releases on steam they will drop it to like 20 bux or less on epic and full price steam release! (until first major sale of the year)
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    Been playing it for about a month now on PS4. Have easily gotten my 60$ worth with over 150 hours played. It's got some flaws, but it's the only game lately that has kept my attention. 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2019
    Redbox kiosks are selling BL3 for US17.99 for PS4, maybe XB too.

I saw a pamphlet today showing Redbox are selling their video games very cheap while supplies last. I heard they will focus on movies and streaming.

put your location to see the price near you. I checked NY and Florida and both have it for 17.99 dollars.

EDIT: indeed, on the front page of their site, all their games heavily discounted while supplies last.

Death Stranding for $25, damn...
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865

Dropke said:

Lol, "discount". I can get it for 30€ in my local retail shop. This game doesn't sell for shit and retail stores are already dropping it in price.

Physical perhaps... its total salesnumbers are still extremely high and its HEAVILY outselling compared to Borderlands 2 launch ... or any game launched this year for that matter (maybe not Modern Warfare ... but unsure how they manage to still keep selling their games to that many even thoug everyones shouting about being sick about CoD XD )
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED