Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Awards Game Festival Revealed With Steam First Look Demos - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageGame Awards Game Festival Revealed With Steam First Look Demos - MMORPG.com News

The Game Awards Game Festival was revealed earlier today by Geoff Keighley, presenting a number of game demos on Steam which are free to play December 12 and 13.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    These game awards shows are total bull.They are nothing more than sponsored advertisements.

You want to be taken seriously,run a legit awards show and not just attaining sponsors to make a load of money off your show.
    Steam is already a terrible platform,constantly wanting to sell me complete rubbish games.Our software say you will like THIS game and THIS game,your software doesn't seem to understand i want to play GOOD games not just genres.
    The best games are the ones we enjoy individually,no show or person is going to change my mind on what i like to play and support.

Just for the heck of it ,i checked out some of those nominee games,not interested in most of those,not in the least.One giant stage of advertisements,no different than going to a Blizzcon.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    Wizardry said:
    These game awards shows are total bull.They are nothing more than sponsored advertisements.

You want to be taken seriously,run a legit awards show and not just attaining sponsors to make a load of money off your show.
    Steam is already a terrible platform,constantly wanting to sell me complete rubbish games.Our software say you will like THIS game and THIS game,your software doesn't seem to understand i want to play GOOD games not just genres.
    The best games are the ones we enjoy individually,no show or person is going to change my mind on what i like to play and support.

Just for the heck of it ,i checked out some of those nominee games,not interested in most of those,not in the least.One giant stage of advertisements,no different than going to a Blizzcon.
    Wow you must hate life because that's what this world is now.  Corporations and corporate sponsorships everywhere.  Sports, movies, games, tV, etc.....  

Also, WTH do you like?  Because you literally post a hate filled rant about EVERY single game or topic on these forums.  Why do you even still come here?
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Meh, what a bunch of garbage.. not interested in any of these games.

imageimage

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    crankked said:
    Wizardry said:

Wow you must hate life because that's what this world is now.  Corporations and corporate sponsorships everywhere.  Sports, movies, games, tV, etc.....  

Also, WTH do you like?  Because you literally post a hate filled rant about EVERY single game or topic on these forums.  Why do you even still come here?
    The only games he likes are FFXI and Atlas. So he has shite taste in games.
    TacticalZombeh