Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This news letter

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
Words !!!
Countless redundant stuff in the news letter.... Yet words leaving LARGE gaps of HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

Total lack of personality.

At the end of the day we have words.  Grammar intensive words that leave EVERYTHING to the imagination and no prof of substance. 

Video prof ?  A few friends getting together to test abilities. 
This is all we have ! 

Try and research more ?...... Can't, because in every case it refers back to the news letter, and everyone is using their imagination in deciphering words. 

Pages and pages of fluff .... but how does it all come together to show how day to day life within a game meant to be played for years.....Zero on that !

Anyone can make a web site...... Words can be arranged with no game at all..... 

Are they making a game- Absolutely, 100% faith  
When- don't care, take your time
Will I play it- looking forward to it 
Know anything about it- NOTHING

We have "zero" on day to day life
Post edited by delete5230 on

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited December 2019
    How do you craft, and what does it look like ?
    How do you gather materials ?
    Prof of anything solo ?
    How time sensitive is grouping (real time, not words) ?
    What about shop keepers ?
    NPC dialogue ?
    How do guild work ?
    What do cities look like ?
    How do people come together ?
    How do people travel to get to groups ?
    How do you find groups ?
    How do people invent content for questing ?
    Dying, don't talk about it show us !
    5 years development and maybe some phasing ? 

500 more questions ?
    Post edited by delete5230 on
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited December 2019
    I think the game has put out a few videos that gives you an idea of how it will work. As to what they are doing in day to day development, they would have to do those SC style videos which are a total drag. I can't understand why even a fan would watch them...Here is a wire frame, now it is fleshed out, now it is moving. That right there can take ten minutes, it is like watching paint dry. 
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Scot said:
    I think the game has put out a few videos that gives you an idea of how it will work. As to what they are doing in day to day development, they would have to do those SC style videos which are a total drag. I can't understand why even a fan would watch them...Here is a wire frame, now it is fleshed out, now it is moving. That right there can take ten minutes, it is like watching paint dry. 
    If you think about the game play videos..... The realistic doesn't add up.  Two hours of groups moving 50 feet total...... Very Very unrealistic... This makes them worthless !