Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you unable to see the live forum feed?

2»

Comments

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    The text is huge and almost impossible to read.  Not bothering with this site until it gets fixed.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Text is huge and virtually unreadable without major scrolling.  Not going to bother with this site until it gets fixed.  Running Windows 10 using Chrome.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Ozmodan said:
    Text is huge and virtually unreadable without major scrolling.  Not going to bother with this site until it gets fixed.  Running Windows 10 using Chrome.
    Can you show me a screenshot of what you're seeing?
  • AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    edited September 2019
    Hey chief! Northern WI here, with latest Firefox and Windows 10. Never had the issue myself. To be fair I click left and right on the major topics at the top javascript bar thing and then I go straight to forum feed. :blush:

EDIT: Oh and something just came to mind. Avira free AV, I think it is, natively (not sure if you can click it off) scans all webpages you visit for malicious content so it may be thinking the forum script for latest forum topics may be a bad thing or something too. I know for a long time Avira when I was using it was causing problems on all types of VB-created forums if that helps.
  • LukeCage1821LukeCage1821 Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    That's a no from me
    I like pie
  • partaiqqvippartaiqqvip Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    no
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Sometimes mmorpg.com loads and I cant see the forum feed as well. The area is just blank. I hit refresh and it comes back. I say it happens about once in 10 refreshes. 
    Catibrie