Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Diablo IV Announce Cinematic | By Three They Come

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Diablo IV Announce Cinematic | By Three They Come

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    MASSIVE advertising on what will be a VERY shallow game,imo far less important than real rpg's which this arpg tries to share a similarity with using the letters RPG in it's genre.REAL mmorpg's take a LOT more work,effort and cost to design,THOSE games and people should garner more respect and attention than any ARPG should ever get.We can fast forward 20 years from now and ARPG's will still just be na ARPG yet so many media sties and people will be trying to hype up the same old same old even 50 years from now.

They can mass advertise Diablo all they want,i am not buying into it ever,i know what ARPG's are and they are not good game design,matter of fact i consider them to be terrible game design's near the bottom of the food chain.
    one month from now after we likely see another 20 threads spamming these forums on this half assed game design won't change a thing,it is still just an ARPG and nothing more.

Oh look at the concept art,oh look at the dark theme,oh look at those non game advert videos,NONE of that matters,it's an ARPG sigh.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• loffarmailloffarmail Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Great video you have published here. Do you like Pubg game if yes then you must see these Stylish Pubg Names
  • WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    edited November 2019

Wizardry said:

MASSIVE advertising on what will be a VERY shallow game,imo far less important than real rpg's which this arpg tries to share a similarity with using the letters RPG in it's genre.REAL mmorpg's take a LOT more work,effort and cost to design,THOSE games and people should garner more respect and attention than any ARPG should ever get.We can fast forward 20 years from now and ARPG's will still just be na ARPG yet so many media sties and people will be trying to hype up the same old same old even 50 years from now.

They can mass advertise Diablo all they want,i am not buying into it ever,i know what ARPG's are and they are not good game design,matter of fact i consider them to be terrible game design's near the bottom of the food chain.

one month from now after we likely see another 20 threads spamming these forums on this half assed game design won't change a thing,it is still just an ARPG and nothing more.

Oh look at the concept art,oh look at the dark theme,oh look at those non game advert videos,NONE of that matters,it's an ARPG sigh.

I agree with you, but I also find myself playing/enjoyable Path of Exile more than actual MMOs. Blizzard could simply update Diablo 4 to have great content that fills ladder duration -- just like Grinding Gear Games does. I also wouldn't put it beneath Blizzard to steal concepts from Path of Exile. I believe Diablo 4 will be a mix of WoW, PoE, and D2/D3.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    Blizzard is a joke take your game and shove it up your ass!