Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Deals In Star Citizen

rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

Only the most favored of citizens are privileged enough to make use of these awesome Black Friday deals.

PhaserlightBabuinixNorseGod

Comments

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Limited stock too! Gotta push that feeling of FOMO
    PhaserlightBabuinix
  • fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Hard pass.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited December 2019
    It will only cost about ten times one of those items for a RL trip into space via the likes of Virgin Galactic.
    Post edited by Scot on
    Phaserlight
  • Dlusion333Dlusion333 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I like how you grabbed the ultra-rare, ultra-expensive ships out of the 100s of ships being sold just to dramatize your point.
    rpmcmurphyErillionBabuinix
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    I like how you grabbed the ultra-rare, ultra-expensive ships out of the 100s of ships being sold just to dramatize your point.
    Well to be fair, do you think we want to see the Chairmen's Club Offer Tugboat? :)
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    I like how you grabbed the ultra-rare
    I guess the conditioning has worked.
    Yes, they are ultra-rare.
    Yes.
    rpmcmurphyScot

..Cake..

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 374
    Scot said:
    Well to be fair, do you think we want to see the Chairmen's Club Offer Tugboat? :)
    Yes.  My goal in life is to fly a tugboat with a giant trash empire latched onto it that periodically has rusty toasters fly into planets atmospheres and 'accidentally' takes out someones house and causes a pollution crisis.

Scot