Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sparklite Review - The RPG Files - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageSparklite Review - The RPG Files - MMORPG.com

What do you get when you take the puzzle elements from Zelda, rouge-lite elements and a bizarre, unique storyline? You get Sparklite. Join Mike BC as he reviews this interesting little Nintendo Switch game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Remember when there was enough going on in the MMO genre that a website called "mmorpg.com" didn't have to review shitty little games that have absolutely nothing to do with MMO's?
    xybedoutGameboyMarcThuplimussoliniblix2006
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Nowadays it sounds like some alternate reality

• MrG8MrG8 Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Ah, I guess you have to be above a certain age to understand the joy of these games. Its not all about the graphics. Too bad this game wasnt reduced in price now during black weekend. Will probably check it out as an old Zelda fan ;)
    retiredmjspeedylegs8Valdheim
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    meh a game that could be amazing destroyed with the rogue like dungeon system.
  • retiredmjretiredmj Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Looks good, looks like it'd be an easy port to PC if ninetendo doesn't hold the license. Im barely into my ps4, not going to pick up a switch, wish when mmorpg did go outside of mmos they could at least keep the games PC based
  • retiredmjretiredmj Member UncommonPosts: 160

Remember when there was enough going on in the MMO genre that a website called "mmorpg.com" didn't have to review shitty little games that have absolutely nothing to do with MMO's?

I wouldn't be nearly as offended if they actually kept to PC games, addressing games that are only on certain consoles is a bit of a stretch
  • xybedoutxybedout Member UncommonPosts: 58

retiredmj said:

I wouldn't be nearly as offended if they actually kept to PC games, addressing games that are only on certain consoles is a bit of a stretch

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=sparklite+steam&s=d