Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes of Creation Shows Off Bear Mount and Lore - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAshes of Creation Shows Off Bear Mount and Lore - MMORPG.com

Ashes of Creation have shared a dev blog outlining their new Brew Bear Mount.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AwakenHDAwakenHD Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Splendid
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    Indeed

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AenghasAenghas Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Ye olde tavern rave at the end is as good an argument for deleting dancing from the genre as any.
    sausagemix
  • amneziakamneziak Member UncommonPosts: 13
    You can see the passion behind some work, glad we still have those people around!
    Slapshot1188
  • UntamedgunnerUntamedgunner Member UncommonPosts: 56
    I love to actually be riding it an actual MMORPG. Imagine an MMORPG with a focus on nodes system, fantasy and magic. I’d call it Ashes if Creation. Nah to much work to make it an mmorpg let’s go Battle Royal baby!!
    BlueThunderBearDrius75Alomar
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• andersalesandersales Member UncommonPosts: 8
    edited November 2019
    I don't know why they show us those videos, I'm pretty sure that it will have a heavy downgrade on the graphic in the final version.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    So they are adding Mounts to the Battle Royal.... :-P
    The battle royale looks like it's dead. Steamcharts 24 hour peak is at the moment 16 players and lowest number is 1 player.
    ScotSlapshot1188

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Can't wait to see how we can earn this mount when the game releases in 2030.

AFTER the sequel to the garbage BR "test" of course.
    Untamedgunner
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    Hopefully no more time and money is going to be wasted on the BR, the people behind the decision to do a BR should be on their way out. Lets get back to what generated interest and fans in the first place!
    PirrayaSlapshot1188
  • SullieLoreSullieLore Member UncommonPosts: 20
    This is the best AoC vid I've seen. More like this please. Let's move away from BR.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    looks good,make a good mmo please!
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Really sweet animations.
  • TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 320
    Is this bear $250? If you look at the website under the Voyager Pre-Order Package it's listed as a cosmetic skin. Unless I'm reading it wrong.. Which is possible.
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    If most things in that game are done with the same detailing then this will be a tough game to pass up probably.
  • collektcollekt Member UncommonPosts: 328
    They should try spending less time making cosmetics to sell pre-release and more time creating a game.
  • gelraengelraen Member UncommonPosts: 316

collekt said:

They should try spending less time making cosmetics to sell pre-release and more time creating a game.

I don't know about that. I'm as sceptical about the game as anyone, but I think this type of video is the only thing which keeps my interest in their production. At least it shows a bit of developer effort going in the right direction (ie. keeping the flame of hope alive).
  • HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414

Aenghas said:

Ye olde tavern rave at the end is as good an argument for deleting dancing from the genre as any.

I have been convince for years that these companies have their animators do a dance off and the worst ones get tasked with doing dance emotes.
    Scot