Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mike's Thanksgiving Playlist - Michael Bitton - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageMike's Thanksgiving Playlist - Michael Bitton - MMORPG.com

Once the yearly Thanksgiving ritual of consuming a ridiculous amount of food is complete, it’ll be time for a bit of gaming. I haven’t had tons of time to game lately, so I plan on taking full advantage of the extra time this weekend to work through my backlog.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791
    edited November 2019
    Finished Jedi Fallen Order toady, Thankgiving. Great game!
    [Deleted User]

Let's party like it is 1863!

• RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Just finished Metro Exodus on gamepass now wasteland 2 then outer worlds.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I always wanted to try Metro Exodus but way too often games are over hyped and when i buy them i am very disappointed.

I have played far too many games over the years,now i am no longer in the addictive phase of buying anything and everything,i need a really good game to interest me at all.So far i have seen VERY few that look worth looking at let alone actually buy.

If i were to buy a game right now,it might be metro Exodus ,nothing else interests me at all.Sadly a game i have been waiting for will seemingly be at least 2-3 more years down the pipeline...sigh.So i have the next 2-3 years to find a HQ game that also has some good replay value.
    Relampago

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I messed around in Ryzom today.  Didn't accomplish a lot, but got bit by a dog twice.  I am not counting that as any kind of achievement.

infomatz

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• Abby88Abby88 Newbie Posts: 0
    I have played far too many games over the years,now i am no longer in the addictive phase of buying anything and everything,i need a really good game to interest me at all.So far i have seen VERY few that look worth looking at let alone actually buy.
    edited November 2019

Wizardry said:

I always wanted to try Metro Exodus but way too often games are over hyped and when i buy them i am very disappointed.

If i were to buy a game right now,it might be metro Exodus ,nothing else interests me at all.Sadly a game i have been waiting for will seemingly be at least 2-3 more years down the pipeline...sigh.So i have the next 2-3 years to find a HQ game that also has some good replay value.

That is why I love the xboxgamepass for pc for $1/mo for 3 months. I have been able to try a bunch of games I wouldn't have bought otherwise and if I like them I buy them and if I think they are ok I complete them while subbed. In the less than a month I have had it I played Outer Worlds, State of Decay 2 (I liked it more than I would), beat Metro Exodus (I liked it but I wouldn't have bought it), played Wasteland 2 (how the heck did I miss this), tried Tyranny which was better than I expected and I will now buy when it is on sale, and tried a bunch of others not worth mentioning now. Will try the new bards tale soon. The service is well worth it so far. Just bummed Tyranny gold went off the service already right when I discovered it.

Arterius said:

I am in that spot where I finished a game (Ghost Recon:Breakpoint) and now I am staring at my massive backlog trying to figure out what to play next. Being doing so since 9pm. Its now almost 1am my time. In a hour I will be hitting the hay. Maybe better luck tomorrow. The games I am debating on are...

1)Fire Emblem: Three Houses

2) Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

3) Shenmue 3

I am hoping for a good holiday deal for fe 3 houses.
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Finally deep diving into Divinity Original Sin 2. I have such a huge backlog....
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Finally I got to play the Witcher 3, don't know why I waited so long.
    Great game.
    [Deleted User]
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Relampago said:

Arterius said:

I am in that spot where I finished a game (Ghost Recon:Breakpoint) and now I am staring at my massive backlog trying to figure out what to play next. Being doing so since 9pm. Its now almost 1am my time. In a hour I will be hitting the hay. Maybe better luck tomorrow. The games I am debating on are...

1)Fire Emblem: Three Houses

2) Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

3) Shenmue 3

I am hoping for a good holiday deal for fe 3 houses.
    It's absolutely worth it. Each of the four paths is a full JRPG with sky-high replayability.

It's one of the best games of the year, hands-down.