Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Boasts Black Friday Deals

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlizzard Boasts Black Friday Deals

Black Friday deals are now available for Blizzard games. Here are all the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• retiredmjretiredmj Member UncommonPosts: 152
    15% off virtual blizz on tickets to re-watch old stuff? What in the actual f.... People do this?
    ThupliPhixion13Gentrifried_Chicken
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,371

retiredmj said:

15% off virtual blizz on tickets to re-watch old stuff? What in the actual f.... People do this?

I'm pretty sure they could sell petrified Murloc turds and there would be a market.
    retiredmjPalebaneRoinScotEquinsu_Ochamcd6993

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,634
    retiredmj said:
    By giving them money, they believe that you're telling them that you like everything they are doing.

That's why there is no incentive anymore for studios.
    natpick
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    edited November 2019
    Amathe said:

retiredmj said:

I'm pretty sure they could sell petrified Murloc turds and there would be a market.
    I am surprised they are not selling it already.
    I am pretty sure they would sell like hot cakes.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,340
    No discounts on services, not even the level 120 character boost?  Those cheap shits.
    KanethThupliGdemamiBruceYeeretiredmj
  • KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,284

No discounts on services, not even the level 120 character boost?  Those cheap shits.

They do those sales around Christmas, but I was truly surprised not to see services discounts with the Black Friday sale. Especially with 8.3 looming around the corner, incentive to get people subbing early again. They missed an opportunity.
    MightyUnclean
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,340
    Kaneth said:

They do those sales around Christmas, but I was truly surprised not to see services discounts with the Black Friday sale. Especially with 8.3 looming around the corner, incentive to get people subbing early again. They missed an opportunity.
    No doubt.  If they're discounted the character boost by 40%-50%, it would have gotten me back in for a few months' worth of subbing on a new character.  I guess the bean counters calculated that it wouldn't pay on average.
    BruceYee
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 1,948
    The "deals" they have this year are really bad. WoW BFA expac should've been like 14.99-19.99 max. 30% discount for a crappy hero pack in HotS? dat shit should be like 75% with the hope it'll get more people playing that game...stim pack should be like 50% off at least... 15% for blizzcon digi items? and no HS sale items cept heroes everyone has or no one wants. give me a damn break they could've done way better.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,842
    Yeah to me selling the HS heroes in the first place is low balling supporters then to offer only a sale on those is lame.
    Everything we are talking about is digital/virtual,it costs Blizzard literally nothing at all,so any and all sales here are pure profit.If Blizzard had to actually ship boxed copies or offering real live merchandise it would be different but this is just digital items already stored on their servers anyhow.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    Why isn't COD:MW on sale for PC? It's $40 for PS4 and XBOX1. Not that I love COD, but a bunch of buddies want me to get it and do crossplay, but I ain't paying full price when I see it cheaper on other platforms.....
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,352
    crankked said:
    Why isn't COD:MW on sale for PC? It's $40 for PS4 and XBOX1. Not that I love COD, but a bunch of buddies want me to get it and do crossplay, but I ain't paying full price when I see it cheaper on other platforms.....
    https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/pc/games/products/call-of-duty-modern-warfare/11097309.html

$38 here for PC 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다