Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 Instagram Filters Are Now Available - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageCyberpunk 2077 Instagram Filters Are Now Available - MMORPG.com

CD Projekt RED have shared some Instagram filters for Cyberpunk 2077 via the official Twitter handle.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    edited November 2019
    Got to stay up with social media, I am sure someone wants these. :)
    Post edited by Scot on
  • ShankTheTankShankTheTank Associate Editor / News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 217

Scot said:

Yes! Our filters are now available on @instagram!

Get cyberpunked at https://t.co/JaPNNeOFr6 pic.twitter.com/mIri59MTDo

— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) November 25, 2019

Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/cyberpunk-2077/news/cyberpunk-2077-instagram-filters-are-now-available-1000054524#RFzPB5GMikqosedq.99

Needs editing, I will bin this once that's done. Oddly a cut and paste and in my post it makes sense.

Absolutely no clue why the embed code wasn't taking. should be fixed now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

DMKano said:
    Instagram filter = shudder

Arterius said:
    Even as someone who is looking forward to this game more then probably anyone on this site this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

However, I am getting old so I don't really get the instagram thing

It has nothing to do with age - Instagram is shit no matter how old you are
    Ok you are going to have to excuse my naivety here, can a filter really do that surely not?
    Rinswind89
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I have no idea what this thread is even about but then again i don't use social media crap like Instagram or twitter or Facebook.
    I see that one black mark word that turns me right off "monetizing",only reason devs now a days add in login screens.
    Good luck trying to sell me a game that is about cash shops,game could be a 10/10 which it will not be and still wouldn't support it.I see this being a boring cutscene game with missions ,pretty much another GTA game,likely even using a cash shop similar to gtao.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

edited November 2019
    Wizardry said:
    I have no idea what this thread is even about but then again i don't use social media crap like Instagram or twitter or Facebook.
    I see that one black mark word that turns me right off "monetizing",only reason devs now a days add in login screens.
    Good luck trying to sell me a game that is about cash shops,game could be a 10/10 which it will not be and still wouldn't support it.I see this being a boring cutscene game with missions ,pretty much another GTA game,likely even using a cash shop similar to gtao.
    I think it is unfair to compare it to the GTA cash shop at this stage, but I think I am right in saying that at one stage they said they were not having anything like this. So it does put a question mark over their intentions.
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

Wizardry said:

I'm sure they'll be 100s of people to fill in the gap your money would of made. You sound like the devs have set up a personal meeting to try and get the wiz to buy the game lol.

Can you imagine what is going to happen when changing your face is as easy in RL as getting a tattoo? Cyberpunk was ahead of the curve there, people are going to go bonkers. :)
  • AlexForsythAlexForsyth Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I just wanted to let you know that I actively use Cyberpunk 2077 Instagram filters. They add a cool, futuristic vibe to my photos.