Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing?

123457»

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    You slackers. 

Ive been working and taking care of my son and have barely been playing anything.

I can only play games when my son is sleeping so . . . Either way.

It is starcraft 2 and entropia.

Entropia when i still have work to do and sc 2 when i dont. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Nyctelios said:
    Sovrath said:
    Gutlard said:
    Sovrath said:
    Playing Breath of the Wild the Star Wars Fallen with the girlfriend 
    Playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Rune II as I can between skyrim modding.
    As in trying the diff Skyrim mods or making ur own? Have you tried Ultimate Skyrim? It's pretty tough...well depending on your settings I guess.

Gut Out!
    Making my own. I've been working on it for years and I have an "end of January done date" in mind.

Very close. Steam has me at 3100 hours in the creation kit but I suspect that might be a little high. Still, it does add up.
    Please let us know once it's ready.
    Thanks and "totally!"
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Gorwe said:
    Currently mostly trying out stuff on Origin. It's actually fascinatingly cost effective way to play games with low replay value.
    Funnily enough I have been playing around with the Xbox game pass for PC since last week for 1 euro for the first month and 4 euro’s monthly after that. For that one euro I am now playing The Outer Worlds, the new Metro game and Vampyr. Talking about cost efficient.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    lahnmir said:
    Gorwe said:
    Currently mostly trying out stuff on Origin. It's actually fascinatingly cost effective way to play games with low replay value.
    Funnily enough I have been playing around with the Xbox game pass for PC since last week for 1 euro for the first month and 4 euro’s monthly after that. For that one euro I am now playing The Outer Worlds, the new Metro game and Vampyr. Talking about cost efficient.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

So basically, I just buy this service and I can play 100's of xbox games on my gaming PC? That's awesome. 

Too bad . . .time is my limiting factor and not money :(
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • TheRedDreadTheRedDread Member UncommonPosts: 158
    I'm playing Ragnarok Online Mobile. Fun little game, but it does get a bit repetitive. 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Still playing FO76, currently level 76 coincidentally.

Found some great uses for the private servers, allows you to take control of one or several in game resource generation nodes without any interference by PVPers.

Also with a spot of "luck" you can turn the game's buggy nature to good advantage as if an attacking NPC gets "stuck" anywhere you never need to defend the node again, just stop back now and then to collect mats from the harvesters. 

It would be perfect except the world seems to "crash" at about the 3 day mark which resets all of your base building efforts.

Also, if you fail to store any of the gathered resources before the crash they'll disappear 

[Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다