Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy VII Remake Art Shared, Devs Share Insight Into Development - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageFinal Fantasy VII Remake Art Shared, Devs Share Insight Into Development - MMORPG.com News

New artwork and details were shared for the Final Fantasy VII Remake currently in development.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited November 2019
    I wish the publishing side provided insight into pricing....350$ edition....Keep in mind this will be episodic...
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Albatroes said:

I wish the publishing side provided insight into pricing....350$ edition....Keep in mind this will be episodic...

just do like me wait for the full launch, and wait for the discount it will ahve in a year, plus remember its the same old game only with better graphics, so if you really want to play it, play the ps/pc version who is out already
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364

Albatroes said:

70$ x3 not expecting anything less than that
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    I still have the very very odd feeling that this game will not do as well as people want it to.
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I'll wait for the sale of the Ultimate GOTY edition as well.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?